The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

I hope there actually is an option to take off the HUD and it's not just something they're doing for the videos

Originally Posted by KingRamey

I hope there actually is an option to take off the HUD and it's not just something they're doing for the videos

I actually had to google the word "HUD" to see what you're referring to
laugh.gif
 Naw homie I don't think this option will be included in the final build or maybe they will include it. You never know.
nerd.gif
  On a sidenote Baraka's x-ray is
devil.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

.......... Say King Ramey I sent you a request to add me on your psn friend list . Also do you have MK2 on your ps3 ?

Originally Posted by KingRamey

I actually had to google the word "HUD" to see what you're referring to
laugh.gif
 Naw homie I don't think this option will be included in the final build or maybe they will include it. You never know.
nerd.gif
  On a sidenote Baraka's x-ray is
devil.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

.......... Say King Ramey I sent you a request to add me on your psn friend list . Also do you have MK2 on your ps3 ?

I finally played the MK9 demo at my cousin's house last night, and to quote Shao Khan, it was "Outstanding." Johnny Cage stood out the most to me, because his combos were much easier to string and juggle. My only grip with him is pulling off his 'x-ray' move (same goes for Sub-Zero); it seems like he's charging up once you press the buttons to activate the x-ray icon, but does nothing afterwards.

My fat Ps3 originally got the YLOD last July, so I had it fixed immediately. Unfortunately, it YLOD'd on me again during the winter break...since then, I've yet to get it repaired
30t6p3b.gif

........Still waiting for the 360 demo, though 
mad.gif

I finally played the MK9 demo at my cousin's house last night, and to quote Shao Khan, it was "Outstanding." Johnny Cage stood out the most to me, because his combos were much easier to string and juggle. My only grip with him is pulling off his 'x-ray' move (same goes for Sub-Zero); it seems like he's charging up once you press the buttons to activate the x-ray icon, but does nothing afterwards.

My fat Ps3 originally got the YLOD last July, so I had it fixed immediately. Unfortunately, it YLOD'd on me again during the winter break...since then, I've yet to get it repaired
30t6p3b.gif

........Still waiting for the 360 demo, though 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ao17

Johnny's xray is a counter, you have to do it right before they hit you

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Sub-Zero's is more like a charge up but you only have to press L2 + R2 and bammm x-ray time
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Sub-Zero's is more like a charge up but you only have to press L2 + R2 and bammm x-ray time
smokin.gif

The online pass thing seems to be tacked on by Warner Brothers to make extra cash. That kind of bothers me since NRS were paid up front to produce the game and won't be seeing any money post launch.

I see it from both sides though....

-Game companies don't make money from used sales. Retailers do.

-Buying a used game and than finding out you have to pay $10.00 to play online must really suck.

-Paying $10.00 to play the 60 dollar game you just bought on another gamer tag is ******ed.

We'll see how this affect sales. Most games with these schemes fail. See Spore and most other games by EA. It doesn't stop piracy, it actually promotes it more.
EDIT: Also the HUD IS customizable. 

The online pass thing seems to be tacked on by Warner Brothers to make extra cash. That kind of bothers me since NRS were paid up front to produce the game and won't be seeing any money post launch.

I see it from both sides though....

-Game companies don't make money from used sales. Retailers do.

-Buying a used game and than finding out you have to pay $10.00 to play online must really suck.

-Paying $10.00 to play the 60 dollar game you just bought on another gamer tag is ******ed.

We'll see how this affect sales. Most games with these schemes fail. See Spore and most other games by EA. It doesn't stop piracy, it actually promotes it more.
EDIT: Also the HUD IS customizable. 

Back
Top Bottom