The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by KingRamey

I hope there actually is an option to take off the HUD and it's not just something they're doing for the videos

I actually had to google the word "HUD" to see what you're referring to
laugh.gif
 Naw homie I don't think this option will be included in the final build or maybe they will include it. You never know.
nerd.gif
  On a sidenote Baraka's x-ray is
devil.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

.......... Say King Ramey I sent you a request to add me on your psn friend list . Also do you have MK2 on your ps3 ?
I'll accept the request when I get home later
and nah not yet but i'm pretty sure my impatience will cause me to buy it to fill that MK void until the 19th 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

I hope there actually is an option to take off the HUD and it's not just something they're doing for the videos

I actually had to google the word "HUD" to see what you're referring to
laugh.gif
 Naw homie I don't think this option will be included in the final build or maybe they will include it. You never know.
nerd.gif
  On a sidenote Baraka's x-ray is
devil.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

.......... Say King Ramey I sent you a request to add me on your psn friend list . Also do you have MK2 on your ps3 ?
I'll accept the request when I get home later
and nah not yet but i'm pretty sure my impatience will cause me to buy it to fill that MK void until the 19th 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by ao17

I finally played the MK9 demo at my cousin's house last night, and to quote Shao Khan, it was "Outstanding." Johnny Cage stood out the most to me, because his combos were much easier to string and juggle. My only grip with him is pulling off his 'x-ray' move (same goes for Sub-Zero); it seems like he's charging up once you press the buttons to activate the x-ray icon, but does nothing afterwards.
Johnny's xray is a counter, you have to do it right before they hit you

Kinda like Fei Long and Cammy's Ultra in SS4, huh? 
Gotcha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by ao17

I finally played the MK9 demo at my cousin's house last night, and to quote Shao Khan, it was "Outstanding." Johnny Cage stood out the most to me, because his combos were much easier to string and juggle. My only grip with him is pulling off his 'x-ray' move (same goes for Sub-Zero); it seems like he's charging up once you press the buttons to activate the x-ray icon, but does nothing afterwards.
Johnny's xray is a counter, you have to do it right before they hit you

Kinda like Fei Long and Cammy's Ultra in SS4, huh? 
Gotcha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just peeped the JC video and it just showed the fleshpits arena and the hell arena.
eek.gif
  This game is going to be epic !!!!! MK2011 FTW
smokin.gif

"...and I'm taking you down, I'm taking you down, I'm taking you out, I'm taking you out, and I'm taking you out...*looks at Sonya*...for dinner.".
laugh.gif

I just peeped the JC video and it just showed the fleshpits arena and the hell arena.
eek.gif
  This game is going to be epic !!!!! MK2011 FTW
smokin.gif

"...and I'm taking you down, I'm taking you down, I'm taking you out, I'm taking you out, and I'm taking you out...*looks at Sonya*...for dinner.".
laugh.gif

i'm really debating getting the tournament edition for the stick, just because i know i'm gonna put time into this game..

has any one pre-ordered the tournament edition yet? on amazon it say 219 but everywhere else is 150..or am i not seeing things correctly

i'm really debating getting the tournament edition for the stick, just because i know i'm gonna put time into this game..

has any one pre-ordered the tournament edition yet? on amazon it say 219 but everywhere else is 150..or am i not seeing things correctly

i want the stick ... but iono ... game is a must cop ... my SF TE stick was enough ...

i'll just have to see how i am on the pad

i want the stick ... but iono ... game is a must cop ... my SF TE stick was enough ...

i'll just have to see how i am on the pad

Originally Posted by The Minister

daaznfella wrote:
has this been answered?

what is the point of switching stances?
yeah i was wondering this also.

I think it just there for you see the other part of the model. It might serve a purpose in the final build. I know that Hwoarang from tekken has a change stance aswell . But I dont know how it works for this new MK.
nerd.gif

daaznfella wrote:
has this been answered?

I think it just there for you see the other part of the model. It might serve a purpose in the final build. I know that Hwoarang from tekken has a change stance aswell . But I dont know how it works for this new MK.
nerd.gif

daaznfella wrote:
has this been answered?

nerd.gif

ive dodged punches & slid/swithed out of someones combo with it so.....

daaznfella wrote:
has this been answered?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nerd.gif

Ohh ok. Yea that could be the purpose then. I can see that being pulled off easily with Johnny Cage.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom