The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

One of my students got the game from Game-stops yesterday so some Game-stops are selling them early

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

One of my students got the game from Game-stops yesterday so some Game-stops are selling them early

Weird, because Game Stop is one of those stores that is pretty firm with release dates. 

Weird, because Game Stop is one of those stores that is pretty firm with release dates. 

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

The computer doesn't allow for games to be sold before release.

Well she was playing the full game. they obviously sold it early illegally so guess they're messing up

Well she was playing the full game. they obviously sold it early illegally so guess they're messing up

Not fair 
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
these nerds by me wont even show me a sealed up box set but some stores are selling
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
these nerds by me wont even show me a sealed up box set but some stores are selling
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Almost 2 weeks early?
eek.gif
so I gather the game has gone gold....

Yea she said the only thing is that she cant play online yet due to the fact that the servers aren't up, but is currently on story mode

Almost 2 weeks early?
eek.gif

Yea she said the only thing is that she cant play online yet due to the fact that the servers aren't up, but is currently on story mode

Almost 2 weeks early?
eek.gif

I WISH DEATH UPON HER SOUL!!!!!!!

Almost 2 weeks early?
eek.gif

I WISH DEATH UPON HER SOUL!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom