The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Peanut just served me 10 straight matches in MK II
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Say you should practice alot more and you will get better ...... heres a link to mk 2  specials and ect.... http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/games/mk2/  

Yo peanut can you upload a video of you beating MK2 on the hardest difficulty with commentary giving tips etc ? it would be greatly appreciated

Yo peanut can you upload a video of you beating MK2 on the hardest difficulty with commentary giving tips etc ? it would be greatly appreciated

I dont know if this has been posted yet but here the soundtrack to the game!! im excited bout this being a big electro/trance/house fan!

MORTAL KOMBAT 9 SOUNDTRACK

Featured artists: JFK of MSTRKRFT, Havard Bass, Skrillex, 9th Wonder, Felix Cartal, Sound of Stereo and More!

Raiden's Theme (9th Wonder) and Reptile's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i dont think these are all the songs...

808356ffe7d0d090e5918fce2bebbc73e560c63.png

I dont know if this has been posted yet but here the soundtrack to the game!! im excited bout this being a big electro/trance/house fan!

MORTAL KOMBAT 9 SOUNDTRACK

Featured artists: JFK of MSTRKRFT, Havard Bass, Skrillex, 9th Wonder, Felix Cartal, Sound of Stereo and More!

Raiden's Theme (9th Wonder) and Reptile's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i dont think these are all the songs...

808356ffe7d0d090e5918fce2bebbc73e560c63.png

add me up on PSN too.

PSN: yesitsmarcus

Patiently waiting for the game to drop. April 20! Y U NO COME QUICKLY?

add me up on PSN too.

PSN: yesitsmarcus

Patiently waiting for the game to drop. April 20! Y U NO COME QUICKLY?

can wait for the game to come out, we should have tournaments set up stuff should be fun...peanut i see you be on MKII alot if i would of had the game i would have challenged you, hope im worthy enough to play against you in a few weeks when MK comes out. oh by the way are those concepts from the art book thats coming with the kollectors edition?
anybody that wants to add me check my sig
 PSN: Kid_LebronVII

can wait for the game to come out, we should have tournaments set up stuff should be fun...peanut i see you be on MKII alot if i would of had the game i would have challenged you, hope im worthy enough to play against you in a few weeks when MK comes out. oh by the way are those concepts from the art book thats coming with the kollectors edition?
anybody that wants to add me check my sig
 PSN: Kid_LebronVII

Back
Top Bottom