The Official Mortal Kombat Legacy Thread: Ep. 9: Cyrax & Sektor on pg 5

i dont get whats so hard with sticking to a storyline. maybe if its corny or doesnt make sense, but to change it just for change is lame.

i dont get whats so hard with sticking to a storyline. maybe if its corny or doesnt make sense, but to change it just for change is lame.

presequel wrote:
Yea I know right. Hopefully the sub-zero/scorpion episodes are alot better than the ones we seen so far. This series is alright I guess.

presequel wrote:
Yea I know right. Hopefully the sub-zero/scorpion episodes are alot better than the ones we seen so far. This series is alright I guess.

Im having fun with these episodes. Cage's is the best so far. Give us the Scorpion-Sub-zero story now!!!

Im having fun with these episodes. Cage's is the best so far. Give us the Scorpion-Sub-zero story now!!!

Pretty good episode right here.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom