The Official Mortal Kombat Legacy Thread: Ep. 9: Cyrax & Sektor on pg 5

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Looks like a it could be a great episode. this serie is definitely starting to pick up well.

Yea I agree
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

I can't get over how awful the Japanese was in that episode
laugh.gif
it was tough to get through.
Why ? Do you speak japanese
nerd.gif
 I actually enjoyed this episode very much.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

I can't get over how awful the Japanese was in that episode
laugh.gif
it was tough to get through.
Why ? Do you speak japanese
nerd.gif
 I actually enjoyed this episode very much.
pimp.gif

Is it just me or did these all suck? Johnny Cage's was cool for the last 3 mins or so. Sub Zero/Scorpion was decent. Outside of that..meh.

Is it just me or did these all suck? Johnny Cage's was cool for the last 3 mins or so. Sub Zero/Scorpion was decent. Outside of that..meh.

Originally Posted by gentry187

The last scene left me confused. Was it sub-zero that did this or was it that other dude?

It was the other dude 
I know some cats are going to be like "Quan Chi cant morph into other forms"

but dude is a sorcerer just like shang tsung 

GOOD EPISODE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

The last scene left me confused. Was it sub-zero that did this or was it that other dude?

It was the other dude 
I know some cats are going to be like "Quan Chi cant morph into other forms"

but dude is a sorcerer just like shang tsung 

GOOD EPISODE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

MK Legacy final episode teaser. 
pimp.gif

frown.gif
 sorry for the ninjahood photo

Here is a teaser image to the final episode of the hit web-series Mortal Kombat: Legacy. I've been hearing this last episode is going to be epic. The final episode will be premier on Machinima after Comic-Con, but if you’re in San Diego for the ultimate geek convention, you may want to hit up the Mortal Kombat: Legacy panel on Thursday July 22nd from 2-3PM. They will be offering a sneak peek of this last episode, and they will also have a big announcement.

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

MK Legacy final episode teaser. 
pimp.gif

frown.gif
 sorry for the ninjahood photo

Here is a teaser image to the final episode of the hit web-series Mortal Kombat: Legacy. I've been hearing this last episode is going to be epic. The final episode will be premier on Machinima after Comic-Con, but if you’re in San Diego for the ultimate geek convention, you may want to hit up the Mortal Kombat: Legacy panel on Thursday July 22nd from 2-3PM. They will be offering a sneak peek of this last episode, and they will also have a big announcement.

Back
Top Bottom