The Official Ms. Clavel Sneaker Magazine thread!!!

There will always be haters.

laugh.gif

^^^^^ I aint sure but i pretty much know who that hater is. What he posted i heard directly from him.

Heres the best part, he dropped those statement to the man of Clavel himself. Grow up man. If you dont like clavel then dont bother.

ano meron ?!?
indifferent.gif

confirmed na ngang may 3rd issue. got my copy last night.

valerie "bangs" garcia ang featured model.

^^^it should be at a magazine store near you real soon, dude. mag's got nice features and cool collections, too.

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^^^^^ I aint sure but i pretty much know who that hater is. What he posted i heard directly from him.

Heres the best part, he dropped those statement to the man of Clavel himself. Grow up man. If you dont like clavel then dont bother.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

man... if that dude knew better then he should put up his own joint in the first place huhh...

Ms.clavel volume 3 now available at booksale, guys do you know where can I still buy the 1st issue? thanks..

^ Whats up Mark. Hows it going. Havent dropped by your store. Been busy with work latley.

Toots

Third issue=Great stuff!

^Toots,

whered u get the third issue bro? still can't seem to find them thanks

^ Mon, oops my bad. I browsed through it during the yeezy launch from Edong. Havent bought my personal mag. Ill search for one today and inform you.

Originally Posted by specksdominate

Originally Posted by gijace

Ms.clavel volume 3 now available at booksale, guys do you know where can I still buy the 1st issue? thanks..

1st issue available at weLegendary !
oki..thanks

^ Whats up Mark. Hows it going. Havent dropped by your store. Been busy with work latley.

Toots

Third issue=Great stuff!

yeah man... drop by when you got time ok

picked up the first issue of ms clavel in powerbooks trinoma.. issue 3=dope! Bangs Garcia and Ai Elhasafy FTW!

Issue 3 = wayyy better! More stuff to read ... just wondering why bangs didn't have shoes with her
smile.gif

The thought has crossed my mind too. i hope you guys at clavel don't take this negatively but the photoshopped shoes didn't seem to work out (just myopinion of course). IT might have been better if she posed or wore the actual shoes just like how the other models posed with them.

Don't get me wrong, the issues content was good. I even was inspired to color my own kicks when budget and time permits.

Back
Top Bottom