The Official Ms. Clavel Sneaker Magazine thread!!!

Originally Posted by redboy006

The thought has crossed my mind too. i hope you guys at clavel don't take this negatively but the photoshopped shoes didn't seem to work out (just my opinion of course). IT might have been better if she posed or wore the actual shoes just like how the other models posed with them.

Don't get me wrong, the issues content was good. I even was inspired to color my own kicks when budget and time permits.

Comments/suggestions are always welcome man. The main problem we had with having Bangs Garcia, is that she's under contract with another shoe brand. Sobasically, she can't be seen wearing or even holding the featured shoe which is Puma in that issue. So the concept in that issue was make the shoe looklike a sticker. We even thought of making the shoes as actual stickers so you guys can stick it like scrapbook in the magazine and customize your own issue.But due to time constraints, we didn't pushed through with it.

Originally Posted by AirStab77

Originally Posted by redboy006

The thought has crossed my mind too. i hope you guys at clavel don't take this negatively but the photoshopped shoes didn't seem to work out (just my opinion of course). IT might have been better if she posed or wore the actual shoes just like how the other models posed with them.

Don't get me wrong, the issues content was good. I even was inspired to color my own kicks when budget and time permits.

Comments/suggestions are always welcome man. The main problem we had with having Bangs Garcia, is that she's under contract with another shoe brand. So basically, she can't be seen wearing or even holding the featured shoe which is Puma in that issue. So the concept in that issue was make the shoe look like a sticker. We even thought of making the shoes as actual stickers so you guys can stick it like scrapbook in the magazine and customize your own issue. But due to time constraints, we didn't pushed through with it.

That sounded like a great idea bro! I would've definitely stuck some am90s, or my favorite js. might actually just try to make my own stickers and stickem. hehehehe....
happy.gif

Congrats Kingcrux. Pero thank you Clavel for saving me 198pesos this month. San kaya nadampot mga models, sa Cubao ba o Quezon Ave? Hehe

Originally Posted by ankh7

Congrats Kingcrux. Pero thank you Clavel for saving me 198pesos this month. San kaya nadampot mga models, sa Cubao ba o Quezon Ave? Hehe

roll.gif
cosign.... daming girls nga sa swimsuit issue... pero most are
alien.gif
for me... worst issue so far

although the editor apologized for the lack of literature, i need some stuff to read talaga... still a fan though... until next issue

Back
Top Bottom