THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

maybe you guys would like to know....these are up on ebay
laugh.gif

sz.10 and the auction is at $1100
roll.gif

BTW, the item is located in AZ

^where is it man? i cant find it~ all i can find is freaking 1/2 cent... omfg, all 1/2 cent seriously...

post link plz, once u post i will buy em immediately, my sz too... dam

found it~
dam... thts stupid, 1000? lol
i was just saying~ i aint gonna cop tht shoes with tht price, i aint crazy, they r not make out of gold~ and i dont have millions to burn, lol
good find~
the shoes r very nice... but i really wondering how the seller got the shoes~ n obviously the seller doesnt even kno shoes at all~
all he knows about this shoes r nate robison-the new slam dunk champ's NIKE SHOES...

o.......k.........

^he is located in AZ, so possibly at the all-star game? maybe someone he knows got em? who knows..is Nate a sz.10? im thinking he is since he is what,5"9?

these will be copped when they drop
pimp.gif

^Nates a 9.5 or 10 I can't remember, but I think someone else posted that there were only a handful of pairs produced and maybe Nate threw them to thecrowd afterwards when he took them off

^ oh oh!! i think thts the guy... or maybe not.
cuz read the listing Q&A, somebody asked him how he get those, he said tht somebody gave it to him in ASG...
so... but i m sure those r the 1 out of 4... as somebody said 2 for nate, nate is 5"9, about my height, i wore sz10, i think he does as well, logically.
and 2 sz9 samples.
so those maybe r the ones nate didnt wear~ if he threw it to the crowd, two shoes will be seperated, will not be a pair... is this make sense?

anyways, i feel sad for the shoes... i meant if i m the guy who got the shoes, i will keep em regardless to the price... cuz ASG... how often can u attend as aordinary person?!
the shoes would mean too much to me if i m tht guy, plus the shoes r hella beautiful, isnt it?
maybe tht guy isnt too into bball, then y is he attending ASG?! lol
n y hes so lucky got the kicks like tht?! wht a waste...

waitting on more release info, hope i can get one... they r so sweet~ when these release, i think those bidders r gonna cry, lol

It's over $2000, but these are supposedly the ones he wore when he won the contest.
eyes.gif

Nice pickup for any Nate fan, but they are what they are ... nothing more.

Yeah.. an 8 Feedback... and size 10... hmmmmm

Why get em now? Cause they have promo on the tab??

Shoooooooot.

HOH may be the only place getting these fly az joints. They should have the Kryponate shirt this week also. They actually have assigned a style number so it isbeing made just not sure how fast they can come to market.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

HOH may be the only place getting these fly az joints. They should have the Kryponate shirt this week also. They actually have assigned a style number so it is being made just not sure how fast they can come to market.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

HOH may be the only place getting these fly az joints. They should have the Kryponate shirt this week also. They actually have assigned a style number so it is being made just not sure how fast they can come to market.

That's great news. Glad people will get them.

Me with no HOH connect.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom