THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

Are people really buying this auction? WHy would Nate just give the shoes away. No disrespect, but it is not as if he has any championship rings or anythingtakin gup space on his mantle. The lsam dunk title has defined his career thus far, why give away such an iconic memento? Unless the seller is hyping them upby selling the MODEL he wore in the all star game and not the actual PAIR he wore, this auciton screams ducktales. Not even tagged pics... 10k?

Originally Posted by guerilla law

Are people really buying this auction? WHy would Nate just give the shoes away. No disrespect, but it is not as if he has any championship rings or anything takin gup space on his mantle. The lsam dunk title has defined his career thus far, why give away such an iconic memento? Unless the seller is hyping them up by selling the MODEL he wore in the all star game and not the actual PAIR he wore, this auciton screams ducktales. Not even tagged pics... 10k?
It was 10k but it was deleted...

I'll be damned if I ever even THINK about payin $60 for a T-shirt
it would be nice to have sure, but quite honestly, that logo is tacky as fuuuu. I hate logos that try to play off the original superman "S"

anyway, aside from the Kryptonite colorway, any word on the orange pair? maybe thats a pair I'd have a more reasonable shot at getting

If you read the questions in the add is says he gets these kinda things a lot but chooses not to sell them. I wonder what he does? Lucky bastid is gonna make agood chunk of change for something he got for free.

anyone know if the shirt will be available online? I really want to get one and I doubt they will show up in Canada.

eBay seller claims to have inside info. Says Nike plans on releasing 1,000 of these joints, but none with the 'K' graphic...

Anyone else catch that?

friend sent me this from iss. I would of prob blacked out the Nike employees name
laugh.gif

If u read all the Q's on the nate foams the sellers says Nike are releasing 1000 pairs just not with the logo.

Theyre upto to 22 large with an hour to go and top bidder has a feedback of 1
roll.gif

I bet the seller doesn't ship and skips town............That is if the buyer decides to pay.

Now he is saying as nate is being traded to the kings the shoes will never release and are priceless!
I bet dolores has a pair stuck in the back of a wardrobe for a rainy day
tongue.gif

Doesn't PayPal or eBay place a hold on your card/account for the bid amount once it reaches that high???

I know they do something similar when bidding on cars.

I predict the auction ending at around $35k, probably purchased by a celebrity.

If Nate would have ended up with the Sacrameno Kings today due to the proposed trade for himself and Jared Jeffries for Kenny Thomas. I'm pretty sure Nikewould create a purple colorway to match the Kings uniform
pimp.gif

then again, it didn't go through. so we'll never know.

my bad, if this is a useless post
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom