THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

really wnt to c how it turns out...
Nate should be out there when they drop~ cuz all those ppl in line r his die hard "fans"!!!
hoho

Talk talk talk... Stop scaring these boys on this forum. You do something stupid on 125 night or day u will be seen. Cameras all over there. 5 pointing athouse of hoops across street. I will be there from Harlem not worried bout any wanna be thugs out there. I got my little man with me and I am licensed I'ma trooper so if cats act up I guess I will not get the sneakers I will be working and locking nuccas up. LOL. Like cedric the ent. Said "I WISH a %%#+%would"

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Talk talk talk... Stop scaring these boys on this forum. You do something stupid on 125 night or day u will be seen. Cameras all over there. 5 pointing at house of hoops across street.
Since when do cameras stop people from committing robberies
roll.gif

If u guys don't think the police don't know about this you guys are heavily mistaken. They most def got a bullentin bout the event. They will be aroundand I bet you I will not be the only person on the force on or near that line. When they release the sneakers don't hang around bounce in a car u came inor cab it. When u go to the hoh to be safe at night don't bring cash or debit cards bring the credit card someone wants it give it up and if u r stillwilling to get your kicks find your bank and withdraw the money. The guys are usually aiight when it comes to holding down spots for a little while

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Talk talk talk... Stop scaring these boys on this forum. You do something stupid on 125 night or day u will be seen. Cameras all over there. 5 pointing at house of hoops across street. I will be there from Harlem not worried bout any wanna be thugs out there. I got my little man with me and I am licensed I'm a trooper so if cats act up I guess I will not get the sneakers I will be working and locking nuccas up. LOL. Like cedric the ent. Said "I WISH a %%#+% would"
How bout I show you a magic trick
smile.gif
? I going to make yourshoes disappear and re-appear on my feet, for FREE
devil.gif
!!!

whatever the case.. if a HOH connect wants to make an extra few dollars, PM quick! i got bread to spend

FYI:
Not if this is going to change anyones thoughts from coppin the Kryptonates but I thought it would useful to let you guys know. From a good Source: "Dueto legal issues NIKE was forced to Change the "K" on The Kryptonates that's set to release to the public. Instead of the "K" on theside it was changed to "NR"(Nate Robinson)"...IMO that kind of takes away from the original Kryptonate.

FYI:
Not if this is going to change anyones thoughts from coppin the Kryptonates but I thought it would useful to let you guys know. From a good Source: "Dueto legal issues NIKE was forced to Change the "K" on The Kryptonates that's set to release to the public. Instead of the "K" on theside it was changed to "NR"(Nate Robinson)"...IMO that kind of takes away from the original Kryptonate.

Originally Posted by MJ23KB24LB23

FYI:
Not if this is going to change anyones thoughts from coppin the Kryptonates but I thought it would useful to let you guys know. From a good Source: "Due to legal issues NIKE was forced to Change the "K" on The Kryptonates that's set to release to the public. Instead of the "K" on the side it was changed to "NR"(Nate Robinson)"...IMO that kind of takes away from the original Kryptonate.
i didn't want the shoe, but that really sucks for the people who wanted the original kryptonate.

Originally Posted by MJ23KB24LB23

FYI:
Not if this is going to change anyones thoughts from coppin the Kryptonates but I thought it would useful to let you guys know. From a good Source: "Due to legal issues NIKE was forced to Change the "K" on The Kryptonates that's set to release to the public. Instead of the "K" on the side it was changed to "NR"(Nate Robinson)"...IMO that kind of takes away from the original Kryptonate.

Legal issues? Doe's someone own the letter K? I don't think so. I'm sure they will have the k on the side.

So I was thinking about buying a pair of these and raffling it off to NT'ers and folks on that other site...
The rules would be like this:
$25 a ticket
100 tickets sold total (to make it fair a 5 ticket limit per person would be enforced)
Must be an NT'er or ISS'er.
The whole event would be videotaped and hosted on Youtube.
The winner gets the shoes for free, that means no additional charge.
They would be shipped via USPS Express Mail For Free To The Winner...
The Raffle would be done on March 18th, 2009 (Day After Release)

What do u guys think about that? Would any of you guys be down for that? Any suggestions to make it work?

^^Searchin4js i would definitely b up for that..how would you draw the ticket though..we would have to actually see you draw the ticket with the name onit..that way it's not a NT'er or ISS'er that your good buds with..

Originally Posted by searchin4js

So I was thinking about buying a pair of these and raffling it off to NT'ers and folks on that other site...
$25 a ticket
100 tickets sold total (to make it fair a 5 ticket limit per person would be enforced)

What do u guys think about that? Would any of you guys be down for that? Any suggestions to make it work?

How would you deal with the size issue though? Otherwise I'd be down fo sho!

Originally Posted by theute44

Originally Posted by searchin4js

$25 a ticket

How would you deal with the size issue though? Otherwise I'd be down fo sho!
i havent figured that out yet...i was thinkin that I have 2 options:
1. do the raffle before the shoe comes out and then try to get the corresponding size?
or
2. Get whatever size is available and then do the drawing?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^Searchin4js i would definitely b up for that..how would you draw the ticket though..we would have to actually see you draw the ticket with the name on it..that way it's not a NT'er or ISS'er that your good buds with..

i was gonna do it in a public place and invite any ny nt'ers or iss'ers that wanted to be there and it would of course be video'd....

^ How about when you take the names of the raffle participants, take down their size preference so that you will already know what to hunt for when the timecomes.. I think a pre-release raffle would make the most sense IMO.

How about if i pull a first place winner and a 2nd place winner...if its not possible to get the first persons size then the runner up gets their size?

Wow give my man 25 Benjis and all it cost him is 2 Benjis!!! Props to you brother. Nice stimulus package for yourself. LMAO

Back
Top Bottom