THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

The K was actually designed for nate by DC comics so its not as though its simply a K on the side of a shoe

They have every right to want a cut of something with art they MADE plastered on the sides.

Damn NO K on the side. It's alright because I'm still copping. And who knows for sure if the K is going to be on the side or not has anyone seen thefinal product ? Until than let's just wait to see how it is going to come out. Regardless K or NO K it's a copp

laugh.gif
This thread is pure hilarity. More 180's and loops than a Busch Gardens rollercoaster.

I'm coppin these joints just to have a crazy loud pair of kicks to ball in, doubt I'll actually rock them ( maybe ride my bike in them).

Con men and bs artist on here talking alot of a$&@. Joker u must be joking I will get mine and walk out with my joints on my feet I would love to see utake em. Fellas enjoy em. Remember don't come out till after store hrs in Sunday or u will lose ur spot. Nobody can line up till then

Originally Posted by MJ23KB24LB23

FYI:
Not if this is going to change anyones thoughts from coppin the Kryptonates but I thought it would useful to let you guys know. From a good Source: "Due to legal issues NIKE was forced to Change the "K" on The Kryptonates that's set to release to the public. Instead of the "K" on the side it was changed to "NR"(Nate Robinson)"...IMO that kind of takes away from the original Kryptonate.

I'd actually prefer them with nothing on them....just the color gradient

Originally Posted by tiff

just like searchin 4 j's i will do a raffle for two pair of krptonate's!the raffle will be held @ major dc in Georgetown!PM me.I will have size 9,10,11,13.im not joking.thanx for the great idea searchin!the raffle will begin when 100 tickets are purchased.PM me or hit me on myspace!
By the way, the police are setting strict rules @HOHNY.The police are saying you cant come until round tuesday morning.Due to the stabbings over the pigeon new balance,titanium 23's and black red 23's.......i will also raffle a pair of pearls which are set to drop the 21st as Foamposite 1's.

and u are?

From http://POSITEPROLIFERATOR on ISS

By the way my friend from baltimore is doing a raffle too!2 pair of

Krytponate's.I sware 2 god.PM me.Melon head and the ute 44 pm me!

prices is sky rocketing!Premium goods is not getting the shoe.****

My friend is doing the auction so get a raffle ticket.!

So this tiff clown is either the same dude or a friend of PP.

You really wanna hand raffle money over to someone BANNED from NT?

No.

Originally Posted by sugaray

YO NATE ROBINSON LOOKS LIKE A LIL VERSION OF 50 CENT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Can't tell you how many times I've said that myself ...
As such, you get the "random thought of the day" award.
I was sitting here, working comfortably, when I read that, and spewed coffee from my nose.
Thanks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

So I was thinking about buying a pair of these and raffling it off to NT'ers and folks on that other site...
The rules would be like this:
$25 a ticket
100 tickets sold total (to make it fair a 5 ticket limit per person would be enforced)
Must be an NT'er or ISS'er.
The whole event would be videotaped and hosted on Youtube.
The winner gets the shoes for free, that means no additional charge.
They would be shipped via USPS Express Mail For Free To The Winner...
The Raffle would be done on March 18th, 2009 (Day After Release)

What do u guys think about that? Would any of you guys be down for that? Any suggestions to make it work?
So you're getting in front of a camera?

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by searchin4js

So I was thinking about buying a pair of these and raffling it off to NT'ers and folks on that other site...
The rules would be like this:
$25 a ticket
100 tickets sold total (to make it fair a 5 ticket limit per person would be enforced)
Must be an NT'er or ISS'er.
The whole event would be videotaped and hosted on Youtube.
The winner gets the shoes for free, that means no additional charge.
They would be shipped via USPS Express Mail For Free To The Winner...
The Raffle would be done on March 18th, 2009 (Day After Release)

What do u guys think about that? Would any of you guys be down for that? Any suggestions to make it work?
So you're getting in front of a camera?

LMAO, No I'm not...Im not even gonna be the one pulling the winning ticket...Sarteaga the Moderator from ISS will be pulling it...

I need more than one pair so i'm going to have to bring a few of my hooligans from Brooklyn.

Back
Top Bottom