THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

I wonder when hoh is going to find out that the release date got pushed back, because I went by there yesterday and spoke to an employee and asked about whenthe line up was going 2 start, and he told me sunday after the store closed. So I wonder if they know that the release date got pushed back

taken from ISS

You can lock this if you want since there is a kryptonate thread but I just had to put this out there ..

Man they really screwed some people @ niketown this morning ..

I mean I'm not complaining cause I got 2 wristbands but damn .. there were people waiting there all night and some people who came there in the morning even got wristbands ..

What basically happened is .. people weren't in order .. so decided to raffle the wristbands .. I will not say how I got mine but damn .. If you dudes just got in order people would've got theirs .. But man .. Eric really f*cked people over by raffling the wristbands ..

But all I have to say is whoever got wristbands and are going to NT on tuesday just watch out especially if you're riding the train .. People are talking .. and sh*t is probably going to go down ..

be safe ,,

and btw .. if any of you are trying to get yeezys and really want them .. shoot me a pm .. i got 4 pairs on lock ..

and again .. be safe people ..

Niketown gave wristbands already?
eyes.gif

so time out they are releasing on tuesday? i thought the date got pushed back? can some one come through with some valid information man.. this i starting topiss me off

There was some shreddin goin on.. lol

OR some lucky mofo's on Campus are gettin promo Product.

Originally Posted by ToMa630

so time out they are releasing on tuesday? i thought the date got pushed back? can some one come through with some valid information man.. this i starting to piss me off

QFT

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by NYke

So I call up house of hoops in harlem today and ask them what the deal is with the release like how they are doing the release when they open and etc. The guy tells me that I would have to call the day before the release because he doesnt know any information like that. WHAT KINDA SERVICE IS THAT??????
my dude they make like 9 bucks an hour...u think ur the only person calling them with that same question...he prolly been answering that ? all day
laugh.gif
...them kicks are gonna sell regardless so he dont need to show good customer service skills..while u was aking he was like
indifferent.gif

No offense to anyone and this isn't directed toward anyone specifically, but honestly if you're working at HOH, FL, Champs, FA, or wherever andyou're tired of getting 100+ phone calls everyday asking about a certain shoe or shoes then quit your %@*$$%# job and do something else. I'm tired ofcalling them and getting some bs answer just because 20 people called and asked the same question before me. It's not my fault you work there, you getpaid to answer questions and you knew what you were getting into so stop being a little !@%*+ and do YOUR job
mad.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

taken from ISS

You can lock this if you want since there is a kryptonate thread but I just had to put this out there ..

Man they really screwed some people @ niketown this morning ..

I mean I'm not complaining cause I got 2 wristbands but damn .. there were people waiting there all night and some people who came there in the morning even got wristbands ..

What basically happened is .. people weren't in order .. so decided to raffle the wristbands .. I will not say how I got mine but damn .. If you dudes just got in order people would've got theirs .. But man .. Eric really f*cked people over by raffling the wristbands ..

But all I have to say is whoever got wristbands and are going to NT on tuesday just watch out especially if you're riding the train .. People are talking .. and sh*t is probably going to go down ..

be safe ,,

and btw .. if any of you are trying to get yeezys and really want them .. shoot me a pm .. i got 4 pairs on lock ..

and again .. be safe people

This dude is lying...He didnt get any wristbands, because if he got a wristband he was specifically told that the sneakers are not gonna make it in time forthe release on tuesday! Why ppl choose to lie is beside me...

Originally Posted by Black23

Are you serious? So when is the shoe going to drop again? What is the new release date?
There is no new release date...The release date is technically not changed, the shoes will just be late. So whenever they arrive after Tuesday,they will be sold...

How accurate is this info about the sneakers getting pushed back ? Not saying that the info that has been provided isn't true but i want to know how trueis it ?

actully got my pair on lock niketown did a raffle for 30 pairs yes baby man some crews for 5 by I'm not haten I got my one pair so I'm good def notdealing with the hoh madness...Nike is in talk with dc comics to come to agreement with keeping the k if they can't get the agreement which they said probwon't by tues. they will just put out the kicks with nr at a later date. some people camped out all night some came in the morning it wasn't fare butpeople wouldn't listen so thats how it went down. man i was good once they called my name bc i would have been mad I camped out all nite and went home withnothing...also it was prob about 5 fights about to go down that nite people hype over kicks man it's not that serious

seems like they r gonna be dropped randomly?!
hmm...
just got the blk/blue foam lite from eastbay yesterday... they r freaking pretty~
luvin those foam lites...

sigh... couldnt get a pair of those kryptonate~ i think the shoes would looked better without the K symbol, lol~ but just my opinions of how the shoes looked~but the K has the meaning of the shoes...

but if nike didnt let nate wear those to be in the dunk contest, and just release them as GR... i think i still gonna buy tht shoes... it just too nice~

Just came back from HOH, they are infact getting pushed back.. its no release date as of yet...

searchin4js, was correct...

so just keep your toes crossed everyone... when they drop they will drop

Originally Posted by jordanlover34

some people camped out all night some came in the morning it wasn't fare but people wouldn't listen so thats how it went down.

those people were told to go home...they did it to themselves

something happened with those shoes 2day

And yes, something definitely happened with the Kryptonites

they dropped already

If they leave it much longer the dunk contest is gonna be a mere memory.
BTW. they are auctioning off the phone box dwight got changed in at the contest!
Id buy it, but i aint got the room!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

There was some shreddin goin on.. lol

OR some lucky mofo's on Campus are gettin promo Product.
so they destroyed the ones with the "K" on it?

i had went back 2 HOH earlier 2day 2 see whats good with that 50%..

and for those people think they can camp out.. you can't..

HOH isn't playing with the campout movement.. they dont want 1000+ people sleeping thier over night.. good luck on those who get thier pairs...
i got thier around 11 AM and they had seen a guy with his camping gear out, infront of the store and told him NO CAMPING!!!

this is a pic of the guy that was camping earlier 2day.. SMH i had 2 take a pic
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

they shut him down within 2 mins of them seeing this guy

^^^ i know.. but im just showing evidence.. people always prefer evidence over word of mouth...

people might have read wat u wrote and said Wateva..

but with pics people will prolly relize that they gonna get shut down...

Back
Top Bottom