THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

The most down dude i have ever come across in the past 8+ years on NT is still trying to help me out. I don't think he'll have any problem gettin apair but getting my size is another story.

So i'm really really hoping jordanlover34 will come thru and and for some extra cash let me switch whatever size i get for a size 12 or 12.5 since theirpairs are for eBay anyway it shouldn't make a difference to anyone but me.

If it works out i will post pics asap of these being not only worn but hooped in HARD.

If that fails maybe i can find someone else with a 12 and do the same thing...

Either way it's not over yet.

Charm is DEFIANTLY right... lol

Nike does know they are on point when folks are still clamoring. They definately aren't goin to make a Lime Green shoe a GR and hope for the best, becausethey have learned tagging something limited will sell like Hot Cakes.

Also.. sorry for letting the cat out of the bag about the "K"s on Campus... but I dont have a pair nor want a pair and those joes on Campus are allvying for them and I dont know ANYONE whos willin to sell. I just got BLOWED up on the inbox..lol

Sorry I cant broker any middle men deals guys...

Ebay $4,000 you got to be kidding me... is this what the shoe game has come to???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Word on the street over here is that will drop additional pairs at Niketowns across the country. Fingers crossed HARD

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Word on the street over here is that will drop additional pairs at Niketowns across the country. Fingers crossed HARD

Where did you get the info from ? From what I understood there were 96 pairs 48 at hoh and 48 ntny. Please correct me if I am wrong wasen't but this just a NY realease ?

wouldnt it be crazy if all the idiots who want $4gs for their pairs crapped their pants when they found out that more pairs might be released hmm say in april?lol

I wouldn't be surprised. C'Mon guys. Size runs never stick. How many times have we seen this. I have a harder time believing 48/48 than dudes claimabout a nation wide allocation.

Forget those, I'm trying to locate ones with the "K"..I haven't talked to these campus people in years...I am determined to find one..Oh andI heard the same, people i contacted about the real ones, said to hold tight and the west coast would get a shot at the "NR"

Originally Posted by wclaker83

wouldnt it be crazy if all the idiots who want $4gs for their pairs crapped their pants when they found out that more pairs might be released hmm say in april? lol

April
tongue.gif

whats the retail on the shirt that nate was wearing? sorry didn't go through the whole thread, and where can i find that shirt, i need that asap.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by wclaker83

wouldnt it be crazy if all the idiots who want $4gs for their pairs crapped their pants when they found out that more pairs might be released hmm say in april? lol

April
tongue.gif

watchmen-happy-face.jpg

(The only thing keeping me sane throughout all of this madness...)

Back
Top Bottom