THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

This is pathetic. With the pairs on I see on eBay did anyone actually keep a pair?

i would really like to know this question as well.. who actually kept thier pair 2 wear?.. still searching for my size... **sigH**

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Since everyone is hyped, how about we play a game. Everyone that post, post up whats the most you'd spend on this shoe. I have a personal clientele that I set up deals with before this shoe even dropped. Being that this shoe is doing so well, I feel like I sold myself short. =(
I had someone offer my Finale XX3's

Im glad your shoe deals are a "game"

Seeing people actually bid 1,000 dollars makes me wonder where there heads are at..

Granted they're signed..but Nate Robinson will never b an MVP nor first ballot Hall of Famer unless these dramatically change in the next few years..

I hope there more widely available..but i would never pay 500 for a pair of kicks let alone 1000..you know what you can do with a 1000 dollars..put that moneyin the bank jesus..

Sorry i had to rant..

^
I'm with you man,
I just can't spend that much money on these.

I'll do 300-350

But I can't do more then that.

People beasting and spending 1000+ is insane.

Guess their priorities are shoes and thats it.

I feel that. Just can't afford to buy these at reseller prices, not these days. Had my pair on lock and had a trade all setup for MY size then the guyhooking me up who bought the shoes for me(his second pair)said he was forced to return them. So yeah.

I strike out yet again on a release I really want. First mambas, then snake pools, then tnt hds, then those damn think pinks and now these which sting the mostsince all day I was sure they were mine since his text said he bought them and I was set. Only to be informed that night that they were returned.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Since everyone is hyped, how about we play a game. Everyone that post, post up whats the most you'd spend on this shoe. I have a personal clientele that I set up deals with before this shoe even dropped. Being that this shoe is doing so well, I feel like I sold myself short. =(

It is a game. If I don't "play" someone else will. I can defend my honor all day, and rant about how I'm an anti-hype-beast, andthat I'm truly a better sneaker head that 90-95% of everyone on that camp-out, but I won't
wink.gif

If you guys don't want re-sell prices, then you're going 2 have 2 go through me. It takes me 2-3 days of camping 2 buy any House of Hoops shoe, and youguys don't want 2 pay re-sell prices?

Keep moaning & complaining... I thought NikeTalkers were G'd up, they are not. They are just spoiled, mature versions of ISSers.

I truly feel I have the power 2 change this "game" (you're soft)
But if you guys don't back me up on this, then you're def allowing Nike Corporate 2 "hi-five" each other

I saw a pair of 11.5s get a best offer of 3250 and sell on ebay yesterday! I have been watching another pair that has like 3 days to go and they are at 1300already! This has to be the most I have seen any release sell for.

It is a game. If I don't "play" someone else will. I can defend my honor all day, and rant about how I'm an anti-hype-beast, and that I'm truly a better sneaker head that 90-95% of everyone on that camp-out, but I won't
wink.gif

If you guys don't want re-sell prices, then you're going 2 have 2 go through me. It takes me 2-3 days of camping 2 buy any House of Hoops shoe, and you guys don't want 2 pay re-sell prices?

Keep moaning & complaining... I thought NikeTalkers were G'd up, they are not. They are just spoiled, mature versions of ISSers.

But if you guys don't back me up on this, then you're def allowing Nike Corporate 2 "hi-five" each other
This man speaks the truth.

The prices on these are pathetic. I wouldn't pay that much for my grails FP1 Black/Orange penny editions. Hype is ridiculous.

William Rivera 3 wrote:

Since everyone is hyped, how about we play a game. Everyone that post, post up whats the most you'd spend on this shoe. I have a personal clientele that
I set up deals with before this shoe even dropped. Being that this shoe is doing so well, I feel like I sold myself short. =(

It is a game. If I don't "play" someone else will. I can defend my honor all day, and rant about how I'm an anti-hype-beast, and that I'm truly a better sneaker head that 90-95% of everyone on that camp-out, but I won't
wink.gif

If you guys don't want re-sell prices, then you're going 2 have 2 go through me. It takes me 2-3 days of camping 2 buy any House of Hoops shoe, and you guys don't want 2 pay re-sell prices?

Agreed 100% Same thing happened with me when i first tried to resell the bred XX3s. Dudes didnt want to pay resell prices. Like i camped outside for 3 days forfun.

i like the krytonates. i too am not a fan of the NR on the side; K or nothing is also my opinion. i would've worn those around easy. too many young andeast coast cats worrying about what to wear w/ them. who gives a crap?!?! wear what you wear...and lace up the boots!!! if you're wearing them, noone's goin to worry about what shirt you wore w/ them...unless you're wearing the krytonate shirt. most of the focus will be on the feet. itwould've been nice to get a pair though.

...so what mambas is he talkin about?

Kinda figured the logo would be modified.... almost similar to the penny's with the logo ... they're still fresh thou....

Back
Top Bottom