D, how did you do it?

laugh.gif
@ Vicky.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

New edition 2 my Foam lite Family

say Hi everyone.. lol

dope!
pimp.gif

i see you did end up coppin.. happy for you mayne. i know you and very few other cats (including me) said they would rock these.. post up pics when you do!

Congrats fresh I know u wanted these bad I remember u cryin on da phone talkin bout nike is messed up all congrats yo I'm hatin lol

They are on kixelusive for very slightly over $1249.99. Not signed though, if anyone is interested & have the cash for them!

If anyone wants these, I suggest kixclusive.com, there price is the cheapest i have seen...
Oh yeah, sorry but i had to do this, todays pickups!!!

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by bmoore34

I have a feeling HOHNYC got a restock of these!
LMAO...keep dreaming

Oh I hate the shoe & wouldn't pay a penny over retail for them. If I got them it would be strictly for collecting purposes only. SO if they did or din't would not matter at all to me. I come in here Read what the deal is with these. Not feenin at all for them. Not even a mild sweat!

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Damn searching4js, how the hell?
smh.gif
He paid semi exorbitant prices to people that think they could not have gotten more.

i really wnt to kno how come kixclusive has tht many pairs for sale, close to full sizes....
i doubt if there r more than 48 pairs now...

do the calculation, the pairs sell on kixclusive and ebay... all 48 ppl who got the shoes r selling them? none of them r willing to keep their shoes at all?
thts sad...

Back
Top Bottom