THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

Sure, I used 2 have my own NT team NTOC, (comprised of members that are not hateful 2wards me)
So now they are doing their best 2 take down the 8 year veteran.
Accusations of me scamming and not being able 2 have access 2 HoH G-money shoes
On top of that, accusing me of being a re-seller, when I hate re-sellers...

And Upncoming wont admit that he learned everything he knows from his daddy, me.
I will choose wisely of who i take under the wing, and change pampers.
It's all good, he can never take me out of my focus 2 rid NT of sneaker herbs from iss.

WAR :rolliin

just havin some good NT fun right Wilbur?
laugh.gif
[sarcasm]
wink.gif

^^^^Not exactly.
I understand herbs are starting 2 believe accusations being thrown at me.
It don't bother, I will be back on my OG name when I see fit.

Unless there is more info about the Kryptonite release, lock this one up.
Let's stay out of my business shall we. I can do this forever, but i much rather invest my time connecting the community

Originally Posted by Wooly11

Sure, I used 2 have my own NT team NTOC, (comprised of members that are not hateful 2wards me)
So now they are doing their best 2 take down the 8 year veteran.
Accusations of me scamming and not being able 2 have access 2 HoH G-money shoes
On top of that, accusing me of being a re-seller, when I hate re-sellers...

And Upncoming wont admit that he learned everything he knows from his daddy, me.
I will choose wisely of who i take under the wing, and change pampers.
It's all good, he can never take me out of my focus 2 rid NT of sneaker herbs from iss.
thats the truth bro.. i paid u didnt deliver... some would say thats scamming...

as for reselling. i believe I tought you how to do it and i believe you made some money out of it......
ohwell.gif
some would also say that makes you a reseller....

anyways....whats th eword on the kryptonates!

Ok seriously, do you two WANT
to be banned? How many threads are you gonna spread this cat fight over? I've been here longer then 8 years and not once have I ever acted as childish asthe two of you.

whatever happened to the re-release rumors?

and how do these run? do i get my usual 12 or size down to 11.5?

I am satisfied 2 know the fact that Nike/Footlocker is (still) capable of releasing a G-money shoe. I like in the city where this always goes down at. Pleasebelieve next time this G-money shoe comes around 2 NYC I won't be a nice guy, unless you give me them infareds
pimp.gif

If corporate is reading this (and I know you are) i think it is time you test your waters at targeting another city?
Or is NYC the true home of the OG hypebeast?
I have always told my right hand camp partners that no matter how limited a shoe is, it is always a GR 2 us New Yorkers. Early tho.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I am satisfied 2 know the fact that Nike/Footlocker is (still) capable of releasing a G-money shoe. I like in the city where this always goes down at. Please believe next time this G-money shoe comes around 2 NYC I won't be a nice guy, unless you give me them infareds
pimp.gif

If corporate is reading this (and I know you are) i think it is time you test your waters at targeting another city?
Or is NYC the true home of the OG hypebeast?
I have always told my right hand camp partners that no matter how limited a shoe is, it is always a GR 2 us New Yorkers. Early tho.

i hate your guts but this much is the damn truth

Back
Top Bottom