THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

^^lol i just realized you have a 4 finger ring lol niceee you deff need to bring that out with the kryptonates! no shag tho
but i was thinkin how a ninja turtle t wud luk wit dem nates

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by registered

These kicks will match my lime green sportsbike ahah. Where can I get my hands on these!

champs got em

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did anyone watch mtv's rob dyrdek fantasy factory last night? It looked like his secretary was rockin the kryptonates. couldn't really get a goodscreenshot.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

REDd SPYDER, when i do rock em, ill post em, waitin on da right day to pull them out..

iight i will be chexkin the thread. 2 be honest i really dont think your gonna wear those for now cuz Ny weather madd crazy right now, like 2days ago it washott as hell now its maDd cold and rainy!
btw coppped a fresh pair of all black foam ones for below retail...damn did i sleep on how much these jumpoffs are
pimp.gif
ILOVE EBAYYYY
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

can anyone help me out pleeeeeease?

i need a 8, 8.5 or 9...i been lookin EVERYWHERE.

nerd.gif
ARE YU WILLIN TO DROP LIKE 600+? AND 600 IS THE CHEAPEST IVE SEEN LOL

im not lettin the thread die.. im still waiting on somebody *cough cough* to post up pics of them being rocked!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Dont mean to grave dig, but did any1 hear of the restock, cuz on the 'bay thier are a bunch of overseas sellers with em..

RMK restocked. They're selling them for $1,000 a pair, comes with a sleeve and a shirt.
sick.gif

kryptonate-rmk-6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom