THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

was this all staged then? seems like a big setup if he were to get knocked out right away

xomxwo.jpg

2zsobqh.jpg

2gy2glv.jpg

rc1x93.jpg

Never thought about it like that Wally...
It'd be messed up but in this day and age with all the recent sport scandals its not too far fetched.

IDK about my earlier statement with the GR vs HOH releases
Even if they were to have 2 versions could u imagine walkin down the street, every1 would have one on.
IMO it might be OD.
I could tolerate a wider than HOH type release but not quite a GR.
Not tryin to be greedy or stingy but if everyone had em it would be too much.
roll.gif

Im already salty and theres no news on em.... SMH

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Never thought about it like that Wally...
It'd be messed up but in this day and age with all the recent sport scandals its not too far fetched.

IDK about my earlier statement with the GR vs HOH releases
Even if they were to have 2 versions could u imagine walkin down the street, every1 would have one on.
IMO it might be OD.
I could tolerate a wider than HOH type release but not quite a GR.
Not tryin to be greedy or stingy but if everyone had em it would be too much.
roll.gif

Im already salty and theres no news on em.... SMH

Oh best believe there is news on them. It's just a matter of WHEN.

I don't even want to imagine dudes trying to rock these "casually" on the street. God forbid I see a lime green trench coat ala Eggplant Morpheusin the other thread.

With that said, I NEED these. 1) My dude Nate personally brought relevance to the FPL and 2) the shoe is unfairly sick!

NY stand up!

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

was this all staged then? seems like a big setup if he were to get knocked out right away.
seriously Wally, this was horrible. i hope someone in the media calls them out on this because it was awful...
tired.gif

i'm waiting to see what Around the Horn and PTI have to say.

p.s. these foams are extremely overrated.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

this shoe gets no attention and then nike slaps some neon green on it, gives it a nickname and yall chomp down on that bait so fast.
laugh.gif
I disagree... people were feelin the All Star colorways and the Amare PE among others.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I don't even want to imagine dudes trying to rock these "casually" on the street. God forbid I see a lime green trench coat ala Eggplant Morpheus in the other thread.

With that said, I NEED these.
I feel the same way. We might need to be in a Sprite commercial to rock these... but I want a pair... and I dont get shoes just to collect dust...so I'll need something lime green or a Sprite contract.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

this shoe gets no attention and then nike slaps some neon green on it, gives it a nickname and yall chomp down on that bait so fast.
laugh.gif

6ffcp76.jpg
stop fakin.... u know u coppin the first day
laugh.gif

hell no.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

was this all staged then? seems like a big setup if he were to get knocked out right away.
seriously Wally, this was horrible. i hope someone in the media calls them out on this because it was awful...
tired.gif

i'm waiting to see what Around the Horn and PTI have to say.

p.s. these foams are extremely overrated.

How did that convo go?

Nate:
Yo D.. when they let me into the Finals can you let me jump over you to win the Event?
Dwight:
Uhhh.. yeah bruh.... but how you know you getting into the finals?

Nate:
Bruh... I got Nike behind me...and when you got Nike behind you, everyone's behind you.
wink.gif

I don't even want to imagine dudes trying to rock these "casually" on the street. God forbid I see a lime green trench coat ala Eggplant Morpheus in the other thread.

With that said, I NEED these. 1) My dude Nate personally brought relevance to the FPL and 2) the shoe is unfairly sick!

NY stand up!
that @$*% had me dying

Am I the only one who noticed that GO looks like Shawn Kemp??

Hopefully he doesn't turn to drugs later on in life

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude was serious about that 'fit.

Back
Top Bottom