THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

^

i just like the colorway.

is there something wrong with that?

if that makes me a hypebeast, so be it.

but with a black t and some jeans.. or shorts in the summertime..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

lol some of you are complete hype beasts, it doesn't make sense that this shoe gets little recognition before and then Nate busts out a bright green version and everyone blows a load.

Not sure about others but I just really like this colorway. Is that a bad thing? They aren't my favorites to ball in so I'd have to find a colorway Ilike in order to cop (near or at retail) and this did it for me. Plus ones that can be worn casually make the colorway more important to me and I'd thinkabout these casually.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

was this all staged then? seems like a big setup if he were to get knocked out right away.
seriously Wally, this was horrible. i hope someone in the media calls them out on this because it was awful...
tired.gif

i'm waiting to see what Around the Horn and PTI have to say.

p.s. these foams are extremely overrated.
lol Nate leaves the main arena after his 2nd dunk after he's guranteed to be in the final round. yet dwight still has to go. He had a score ofa 50 in the first and was competing against Fernandez's 84 and Smith's 85 total. Achieving a 35 or lower is almost inprobable. but how would it lookfor Nate to be going out there against rudy? Youre in a costume NOT going against superman. dwight couldve gotten hurt or not even have thrown down a dunkbecause of difficulty.. way too many "unknowns" for it to seem logical. i dont think they were unknowns .

One could also look at the order they went.. Underscore smith and rudy all night and let Nate squeek on by... Because that seems to be one hell of a setup fornike if in fact it DID NOT go through. you have nates logo on the shirt, the shoes, the green uniform had to be flown in by somebody, green socks, greenshoulder sleeve. hell of a lot work for NOTHING. in theory its quite the gamble that could pay off. does the nba and nike take gambles?

considering how some of the scoring went, ie dwights first 50... its almost too easy to see how this was setup

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

lol some of you are complete hype beasts, it doesn't make sense that this shoe gets little recognition before and then Nate busts out a bright green version and everyone blows a load.
indifferent.gif

There always has to be that one person... SMH

care to explain? or do you not have a point?
U made it for me, Neo.
That 1 person.
laugh.gif

lol you still didn't explain your point of view, I'm not saying hype beasting is bad, but how can you deny the fact that this shoe got little to no love before, and Nate busts out a bright green version and everyone needs it.
I guess it's like how Jordan used to introduce a new shoe at the All-Star game and then everyone needed them ... It almost seemed like theDunk contest was rigged, the way Nate had all the green and against Superman ... That's what makes the shoe hot though, the way he pulled that off

even tho I completely disagree with the outcome(Im mean for christsakes DHoward dunkd 12ft wit a freakin bunnyhop)I love these shoes and gotta give nate theprops for the whole plan came wit it very nicely...anyways nike would be shootin theirselfs in the foot if they dont release these,specialy seeing that he wonbut I wont be suprised if nike lets em slip just like so many others
frown.gif

some of you guys.....

so its cool to hype up eggplant foams, but bad to be excited about these? what makes the eggplants more worthy of the hype?
I admit, all the dunks in the contest were pedestrian except Nate jumpin over DH. I mean dudes get hyped off Vince jumpin over the 7 footer, with a 6 in.difference in height? yet nate jumpin over a dude more than 12 in. taller is no big deal? not to mention the fan fare and costume changes that all came alongwith the dunk
and its bad to like this colorway of a shoe compared the bland colorways? that makes one a hypebeast cause theyre not excited about an all black shoe but areexcited about a colorway you dont see everyday?

wow.

i wouldnt say it was a set-up but just remember that because DH won last year alot people expect him to ofcourse win this year because the competition againsthim this year was weak. so nate figured this out and had nike do some things to go along with his idea and it worked.

Originally Posted by 23king24

i wouldnt say it was a set-up but just remember that because DH won last year alot people expect him to ofcourse win this year because the competition against him this year was weak. so nate figured this out and had nike do some things to go along with his idea and it worked.

Agreed ... they've planning this for months ...

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

some of you guys.....

so its cool to hype up eggplant foams, but bad to be excited about these? what makes the eggplants more worthy of the hype?
I admit, all the dunks in the contest were pedestrian except Nate jumpin over DH. I mean dudes get hyped off Vince jumpin over the 7 footer, with a 6 in. difference in height? yet nate jumpin over a dude more than 12 in. taller is no big deal? not to mention the fan fare and costume changes that all came along with the dunk
and its bad to like this colorway of a shoe compared the bland colorways? that makes one a hypebeast cause theyre not excited about an all black shoe but are excited about a colorway you dont see everyday?

wow.
QFT
U nailed it 2 a t.

Shoes are insane. Most likely will end up as a HOHNY release being nate plays for the knicks. The whole outfit was pretty sweet!!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

was this all staged then? seems like a big setup if he were to get knocked out right away.
seriously Wally, this was horrible. i hope someone in the media calls them out on this because it was awful...
tired.gif

i'm waiting to see what Around the Horn and PTI have to say.

p.s. these foams are extremely overrated.

How did that convo go?

Nate:
Yo D.. when they let me into the Finals can you let me jump over you to win the Event?
Dwight:
Uhhh.. yeah bruh.... but how you know you getting into the finals?

Nate:
Bruh... I got Nike behind me...and when you got Nike behind you, everyone's behind you.
wink.gif
Moreso:

D. Stern: Hey Dwight I'll pay you 2x the amount of the contest earnings if you let Nate win the contest
D. Howard: Sure what I gotta do
D. Stern: just read the script and try your best not to add any flare to your dunks like last year
D. Howard: sounds easy enough, whats in it for you though?
D. Stern: Don't worry about it, Nike got me =)

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

and its bad to like this colorway of a shoe compared the bland colorways? that makes one a hypebeast cause theyre not excited about an all black shoe but are excited about a colorway you dont see everyday?

wow.
Insert clapping .gif.

I can't see how anyone doesn't understand this^ concept.

Are They Selling The Green Jersey?? That Will Look Sick With The St. Patty Day Mets Fitted. lol Feels Like '01-'03 Again.

^I think they have wore those jerseys for the past couple of years for St. Pats day (at least once before).

They have worn them for St patty's day a couple of times now. He brought that Jersey himself from what was said on NextLevelTalk.com

Some are up for Auction at NBA auctions but they should be wearing them again this year from what I heard so the possibility to get a Nate Jersey may be there.

And now they glow in the dark
eek.gif

Nike needs to release these even if they're limited but God forbid it becomes a HOH Exclusive
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom