The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokin.gif
that ring shirt is pretty cool.
Savannah 
noah.png

noah.png

noah.png

k4eemp.jpg

This was one of the cleanest reffed games I have ever watched to be honest with you. Game 7s usually get scrappy and a slug fest with refs letting everything go but in general, the reffing has been curious and i also think our attention has been drawn to it more by the media. They report the bad, never the good.
I think that the refs were going to make they werent the reason for the outcome in an historic game 7. They called the game pretty good.
Only a few missed calls

I think you could have given it to either Bron or Kyrie and it would be understandable
Kyrie was huge & they don't win without him. His efforts are irreplaceable.

However, Bron did a bit more for the team on both ends.

Kyrie scores zero points in the 4th quarter of game 6 and we don't hear anything about it, like cmon :lol:

He either tied or had more points boards assists steals and blocks than Kyrie in all 4 Ws.

Kyrie was amazing, but the right guy got MVP.

Hats off to the Cavs. As a Warrior fan, it's disappointing but they ran into a team that wanted it more and played much better down the stretch. I think this will be great for the Warriors over the next few years. Definitely think this isn't the last Cavs-Warriors NBA Finals we'll have in the next couple years.

Despite the Warriors' regular season, the Cavs and OKC found the Warriors' weaknesses and figured them out. The Warriors' offseason is gonna be super interesting, to say the least.

Last edited:

Yeah bro...you sound upset. I talked about the Bulls in here and you obviously had no problem with that.

You from L.A. and not a Lakers fan? LOL...must be a Clippers fan. Pathetic.

I'lll let you reminisce in here. Go on ahead.

Doesn't take away from the fact that you sound real crazy bringing up the Lakers and contending soon. Talk about pathetic.
In two-three years when the Lakers are back in the WCF, I'll make sure you know about it.
That's what Suns fans were doing back in '06 before the Lakers went to the Finals in '08 and went back-to-back in '09 and '10

That's what the Jazz fans were doing back in '98 before the Lakers went for 3 straight chips in 2000, 2001, and 2002.

Laugh all you want now. We all know Purple and Gold ALWAYS has the last laugh.

Outcome aside.
Whats everyone's thoughts on the officiating this post-season? Should the NBA start looking at younger refs? Foreign refs? I mean....can we agree that [most] refs today just aren't cutting it...
officiating is definitely a problem and rules need to be looked at. either call it or dont, for everybody. theres no consistency at all. allow them to review pivotal plays and get it right. flops needs more severe punishment. isnt it 15k if they determine u flopped? make it 50.

no.

they lost fair and square

I mean:

they lost 3 in a row, fair and square.

they lost more games in the post season than the regular season

officiating is definitely a problem and rules need to be looked at. either call it or dont, for everybody. theres no consistency at all. allow them to review pivotal plays and get it right. flops needs more severe punishment. isnt it 15k if they determine u flopped? make it 50.

Not even close bro. It's 5k for a flop. That's dirt cheap for these boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom