The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay Thompson was too scared to take it to the rack and instead relied on the three-ball.

I bet Mychal beat the living snot out of him after the game.

First things first, I am happy for LEBRON NOT CLEVELAND.

Incredible game from start to finish.

When the Warriors were down 3 late in the game, that was such an awful play when they kept forcing the ball to Curry. He ended up taking an awful shot even for GS standards. I am no basketball expert but that was bad coaching.

I am also very impressed by Kyrie. I didn't expect him to step up and play as well as he did, very impressive.

The Splash Bros were irrelevant this game and for most of the series. This would have been a blow out were it not been for Greens badass performance. Barns was also awful this whole series, the thought he was going to have a good game after making his first 3 but that was short lived.

Last impression... GS choked. Game 5 was the pivotal game. I think this series would have ended that night with Green was not suspended.

Kudos to LeBron James. He just proved again why he is the baddest mofo this era.

Last edited:

I like how the bold strategists on @Elpablo21   list still aren't scratched out 
roll.gif

We still gotta see if it pays off  

IDK whats better. 

The GSW choke job or the Patsies dream szn being torched by the NYG

With the way Bron played this series, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that he could win 2 more rings. After all he's just finishing his 13th season and he is the most gifted player physically to ever play the game.

Yeah bro...you sound upset. I talked about the Bulls in here and you obviously had no problem with that.

You from L.A. and not a Lakers fan? LOL...must be a Clippers fan. Pathetic.

I'lll let you reminisce in here. Go on ahead.

Doesn't take away from the fact that you sound real crazy bringing up the Lakers and contending soon. Talk about pathetic.

In two-three years when the Lakers are back in the WCF, I'll make sure you know about it.

View media item 2074465

Probably too early to mention

But going forward gsw does have some questions roster wise moving forward.

8 free agents. Replacing guys like livingston and barnes wont be easy, should they leave.

Also, small ball is still alive and well, but they probably need some sort of playable big 5 man that can contribute. IMO its going to be harder moving forward for gsw to play without a deandre jordan or a TT type at least moving forward. Bogut and Festus and speights wont get it done as teams continue to adjust to the warriors style of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom