The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Damon Jones role on the team? He's not an assistant coach, is he?

He irritates the hell out of me. I should be more ashamed of myself, but i can't help it

nope. the league will make moves. warriors almost lost already in the post season. okc smells blood and will adjust. cavs cakewalked to the finals. it wont be the same next year.

This is assuming Westbrook stays in OKC. He's a legit threat to leave for the Lakers. I'm no Laker fan. Just stating an opinion. I'd hate for him to be a Laker. Want him to stay in OKC. But he wants back in LA.

Sorry a-friend a-friend . Flame me all you want. I know you don't want to hear that.

Just an opinion. Its why KD probably does a 2 year deal with an opt out (like Lebron did) because he's not sure about Westbrooks situation.
Agree

Anyone else pleasantly surprised by the officiating in game 7? It was a very difficult game to referee, but I don't remember seeing any big controversial calls. And I haven't seen Warriors fans complain about the officiating costing them this particular game at least, even though it was a very close game.

dude toyin' with dell curry :rofl:

giphy.gif

:wow:

makin a mockery of

Last edited:
Anyone else pleasantly surprised by the officiating in game 7? It was a very difficult game to referee, but I don't remember seeing any big controversial calls. And I haven't seen Warriors fans complain about the officiating costing them this particular game at least, even though it was a very close game.

I think it has more to do with GSW fans are in hiding right now.

Give it some time. The whining will come.

Just like the Curry slander will come in greater amounts.

He's going to be the new whipping boy.

Popcorn ready

2019 season. And forget about the account thing. We'll meet up in person. I'm in LA too.

You gotta remember one thing....The Spurs of tomorrow won't be as good as the Spurs of yesteryear. You just can't replace prime Duncan, Parker, and Ginobili and think Aldridge and Leonard are gonna carry you. OKC's big two will most likely split and if Westbrook ends up a Laker in 2017, they will be right back on the map. The Clippers, well...they're the Clippers. The Rockets? As long as Harden is there they ain't going nowhere. The Jazz are coming, but they won't get a Superstar anytime soon. The Grizzlies are pretenders and will hit the abyss next year. The Pelicans are future playoff contenders that teams will eventually worry about, so are the T-Wolves. The Warriors are the ONLY team anyone in the West has to worry about for the next 2-3 years. The Mavericks will be rebuilding soon as Dirk and Williams retire.

People who are clowning the Lakers now will eat their words by 2019.
Bet confirmed?
Lakers make the Finals in 1973.

Then they're right back in the WCF by '77 and win the title in '80 after picking up Magic and Kareem.

Lakers make the Finals in 1991. Magic retires.

7 years later, they're back in the WCF after picking up Shaq and Kobe.

Lakers win the title in 2002. Shaq leaves.

They're right back in the Finals by 2008.

Lakers win the title in 2010. Phil Jackson leaves, Lakers blow up their team, Kobe retires.

You think the Lakers' rebuilding project will last longer than 9 years? We haven't made the playoffs since 2012. To think that we won't be right back in the title contending mix by 2019 is ludicrous. Lakers' standard of excellence is not to be underestimated.

You kidding me, of course the bet is on. Been living in LA 40+ years, we do it like no other franchise and we're gonna hang banners every decade because that's how the Buss family does it.

Last edited:
Damn you. Thats just disgusting. Everything about him is just foul.

But he rich though. $20M so far. He's done ok.

If Curry was hurt he can use it as an excuse like Bron did his teammates injuries last season but Steph gotta win it next year for it to be a valid excuse :smile:
IMO he cant... Lebron lost his 2 best guys last year and still took the warriors to 6 with UNREAL numbers.
If Curry had showed up and then was hurt while playing then that would be the same.

Curry Couldnt win squat missing Klay and Draymond

Since they lost, Curry was only 70%.

The pure disrespect here :lol:

Last edited:
nobody is debating whether he wouldve won or not, just that itd be a better situation that him staying on the knicks like he did.

Melo is in the best situation possible. He still gets top money and has an 11 time champ to defer his frustrations to. Sadly the scoring prowess has blinded Phil to the fact that Melo is not a killer on both sides of the ball. There is no way to build a team around a guy who demands that much money and who has little to offer in leadership or defense. Plus he's getting older so the habits won't just go away.....

Lakers win make the Finals in 1973.

Then they're right back in the WCF by '77 and win the title in '80 after picking up Magic and Kareem.

Lakers make the Finals in 1991. Magic retires.

7 years later, they're back in the WCF after picking up Shaq and Kobe.

Lakers win the title in 2010. Phil Jackson leaves, Lakers blow up their team, Kobe retires.

You don't think they'll be back in the WCF within 9 years?

You kidding me, of course the bet is on. Been living in LA 40+ years, we do it like no other franchise and we're gonna hang banners every decade because that's how the Buss family does it.

What?!?! Come on man. You guys going to get another Shaq and Kobe? They grow those on trees?

And now its 9 years? You said 2-3 years.

Which is it?

I sense......

View media item 2074552

Lue even called a time out to specifically draw up a play so that Ezeli had to switch to Lebron out top.

Kerr's going to think about that stretch for months. He coached a little too casual this year. It bit him, finally. He'll be better coach for it

Last edited:
Damn just rewatched the last 3 minutes again
K Love played the defense of his life

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom