The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is crazy talk.
He's far superior to Reggie in a league that is just as strong now as it ever was.

He can get his shot against anybody, still, he just ran into some fatigue.
Expect that man to be right back near the top next year.

Fatigue? Lmao. He wet the bed 2 straight Finals. Stop defending him. He's a defensive liability and the weak link on that end of the floor.

That Lebron Block on Iggy will be the most-played highlight for the rest of our lives.

And it deserves to be. 

Tbh I think that Kyrie game winner was the defining moment of the series
That fadeaway 3 over the regular season MVP :pimp:
Uncle Drew showing who's boss

This is crazy talk.
He's far superior to Reggie in a league that is just as strong now as it ever was.

He can get his shot against anybody, still, he just ran into some fatigue.
Expect that man to be right back near the top next year.

Fatigue? Lmao. He wet the bed 2 straight Finals. Stop defending him. He's a defensive liability and the weak link on that end of the floor.

And?
Regular Season MVP will be in his sight again.
Steph > Reggie

That is irregardless of his 2 straight Finals slumps

Draymond Green proved tonight that he IS the heart and soul of the Warriors.

When it counts most, you expect the heart and soul of your team to LEAD. Draymond did that and much props to Green and Coach Tom Izzo.

On a side note, most people would have to google the college coaches of Steph and Klay, while we all know who coached Kyrie.

Glad that RJ got to go out on top man 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Curry deserves as much slander as Lebron in 2011. Actually he deserves WORSE than 2011 meltdown Lebron. Up 3-1 and choke? I think thats worse than miami blowing a 15 point lead after leading 2-1.

Which lineup was that?

Lebron, Kyrie, JR, Jefferson, Love

Curry will never smell another MVP just off of principle.
He had a nice few years but he'll just be remembered as an overrated Reggie Miller type in an era where there wasn't as much great players or great defense to stop him.

I'm not ready to say that. Curry is only 28. Warrior can easily be back next year. Throw some big bucks at Noah or Howard and your favorites again

Horseface for all his ****boy antics on the court, is a real one man. The one Warrior who actually went and shook every Cavs hand no matter how long it took,gained mad props form me tonight with that and his performance 

Last edited:
No need to play the what-if game last year invalidating the Warriors' title. There is a lot of what-ifs the Warriors can play this year (the suspension, Bogut injury, etc.), but I won't go there. Cavs earned it the same way Warriors earned their championship last year.

Which lineup was that?
Lebron, Kyrie, JR, Jefferson, Love

Curry will never smell another MVP just off of principle.
He had a nice few years but he'll just be remembered as an overrated Reggie Miller type in an era where there wasn't as much great players or great defense to stop him.
I'm not ready to say that. Curry is only 28. Warrior can easily be back next year. Throw some big bucks at Noah or Howard and your favorites again
Howard going to the Warriors would make them worse imo. Hack-a-Howard would completely throw them off their rhythm. Jerry West is way too intelligent to sign Dwight.

No need to play the what-if game last year invalidating the Warriors' title. There is a lot of what-ifs the Warriors can play this year (the suspension, Bogut injury, etc.), but I won't go there. Cavs earned it the same way Warriors earned their championship last year.

Holy **** I haven't seen this name in foreve :wow:

Props to Bron and congrats to the city of Cleveland. I hate y'all but you deserved this one. Lebbywinks is a generational player and I'm blessed to of lived to see him MJ and Kobe.

Im pretty sure its a stale mate. But Bogut isnt an allstar, plus Iggy is past his Philly days, he knows he cant keep up with Lebron bc the dudes not human. Seems after he has a down year, he gets even better. I was worried about LBJ in the beggining of the season getting back injections, but the way he held up all season was amazing. Most durable player of all time ill give him that.

Draymond Green proved tonight that he IS the heart and soul of the Warriors.

When it counts most, you expect the heart and soul of your team to LEAD. Draymond did that and much props to Green and Coach Tom Izzo.

On a side note, most people would have to google the college coaches of Steph and Klay, while we all know who coached Kyrie.
You got a point man
Maybe the NBA requirements to go to college for at least one year before you can enter the draft ain't too bad after all

couldn't have asked for a better game, season. perfect ending.

lebrons block was unreal, and kyries shot so damn clutch. gained a lot of respect for draymond.

Everyone finally giving Bron some praise :smokin

That's what turned me - besides straight up hating the Warriors. The hate that Lebby gets is flat out stupid. Happy the he beasted this entire Finals and beat the whole **** boy Warriors squad

I was called an idiot for making this prediction, but ill say this again: Kyrie Irving could be the next Kobe. Hes solidified his greatness with a ring. Now its time for him to keep doing what hes doing and perfect his jumper from all around. He wasnt even fazed by a game 7. The kid is 24 and cold blooded, and drilled that shot in the biggest stage, he even told media he was thinking about mamba mentality.  Does else anybody feel this way?

couldn't have asked for a better game, season. perfect ending.

lebrons block was unreal, and kyries shot so damn clutch. gained a lot of respect for draymond.

All Dray did was hit open 3's, dude got toasted on the ball

Last edited:
I was called an idiot for making this prediction, but ill say this again: Kyrie Irving could be the next Kobe. Hes solidified his greatness with a ring. Now its time for him to keep doing what hes doing and perfect his jumper from all around. He wasnt even fazed by a game 7. The kid is 24 and cold blooded, and drilled that shot in the biggest stage, he even told media he was thinking about mamba mentality.  Does else anybody feel this way?

I assure you that nobody feels this way. If Kyrie ever makes a first team all-defense I'll deliver crack to my local PD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom