The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's what @FinallyFamous  has been up to tonight 
laugh.gif

Love definitely isn't going anywhere.
Lebron isn't going to leave that man out in the cold, no way.

He might be MVP caliber next year

Of course not. He stepped up in a big way. He had the jitters this series but I expect him to have a big series next finals since, let's face it they'll be there next year.

The line up Lue had in the last 2 mins of the game was very well thought out

Last edited:

Of course not. He stepped up in a big way. He had the jitters this series but I expect him to have a big series next finals since, let's face it they'll be there next year.

The line up Lue had in the last 2 mins of the game was very well thought out

Which lineup was that?

I'm glad it was Kyrie that hit that dagger because there were a few reckless GSW fans out there proclaiming that Kyrie and Love wouldn't have mattered last year because they don't play defense.

Even better was the fact that Love put the clamps on Curry shortly after,
laugh.gif
I wanna hear warriors fans excuses now. But theyve probably turned into Cavs fans all by now
roll.gif

Curry will never smell another MVP just off of principle.
He had a nice few years but he'll just be remembered as an overrated Reggie Miller type in an era where there wasn't as much great players or great defense to stop him.

They said Kyrie would not have made a difference last year.

They said Steph was the best player in the L.

They said this was the greatest player ever.

They said Steph was a good defender.

Steph and Klay combined to shoot 12 for 36 from the field for 31 points, while going 6 for 24 from downtown. This in the biggest game of their playoff lives. Draymond Green outscored them both.

Exit Splash Brothers.

Enter the Splat Brothers.

That Lebron Block on Iggy will be the most-played highlight for the rest of our lives.

And it deserves to be. 

He had a nice few years but he'll just be remembered as an overrated Reggie Miller type in an era where there wasn't as much great players or great defense to stop him.
And with Lebron winning unanimous FMVP at his age, I expect people to consider Lebron in MVP voting again instead of leaving him the scraps of 2nd places votes. LBJs got one or 2 more MVP caliber seasons in him. I just want him to win one more so he could maybe tie Jordan.

They said Kyrie would not have made a difference last year.

They said Steph was the best player in the L.

They said this was the greatest player ever.

They said Steph was a good defender.
roll.gif

This is crazy talk.
He's far superior to Reggie in a league that is just as strong now as it ever was.

He can get his shot against anybody, still, he just ran into some fatigue.
Expect that man to be right back near the top next year.

Last edited:

Steph and Klay combined to shoot 12 for 36 from the field for 31 points, while going 6 for 24 from downtown. This in the biggest game of their playoff lives. Draymond Green outscored them both.

Exit Splash Brothers.

Enter the Splat Brothers.
Green's shooting form is so terrible that it makes them looks even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom