The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes were adamant about him having Russ in straps too
roll.gif
laugh.gif

especially when he had all that help defense behind him to protect him if russ dusted him on the blow by

KD and Russ both laughed at the thought of Curry being a good defensive player. People really telling me this year he's leading the league in steals, great defender. CLEVELAND TARGETED CURRY WITH PRETTY MUCH EVERY PLAYER THEY HAVE.

Theres a reason NBA players shoot a much higher percentage on catch and shoot instead of off the dribble, you don't even know what you talking about b.
laugh.gif

"Off the dribble don't matter" ain't nobody stopping you from watching your 2013 NBA champion DVD's.
running back to a 3 backwards then shooting immediately on the catch without dribbling is much harder than ur making it seem lol. ray did a stepback without dribbling essentially and hit the shot. that is probably literally the hardest type of shot to hit. theres no rhythm, no balance. and he hit the win or go home shot with 5 seconds left on a defender.... let it go. u cant win this

What's up with all this LeBron leaving Cleveland now talk? Where is this coming from? I don't see him ever leaving. He could never win there again and he would still be a god there. He'll retire in Cleveland.
Lebatard talking bout bron might go to the clippers this summer... like what the hell is this man talking about

What's up with all this LeBron leaving Cleveland now talk? Where is this coming from? I don't see him ever leaving. He could never win there again and he would still be a god there. He'll retire in Cleveland.

Lebatard talking bout bron might go to the clippers this summer... like what the hell is this man talking about

:lol: cats be throwing **** on the wall and seeing what sticks w/ these speculations. Bron aint leaving Cleveland, he's gon retire there in the year 2059 :lol:

laugh.gif
cats be throwing **** on the wall and seeing what sticks w/ these speculations. Bron aint leaving Cleveland, he's gon retire there in the year 2059
laugh.gif
bron has no pressure on him anymore. why leave? people prolly believed that fake video of him telling wade he would come back to miami. stupid

running back to a 3 backwards then shooting immediately on the catch without dribbling is much harder than ur making it seem lol. ray did a stepback without dribbling essentially and hit the shot. that is probably literally the hardest type of shot to hit. theres no rhythm, no balance. and he hit the win or go home shot with 5 seconds left on a defender.... let it go. u cant win this

Catch and shoot in the corner for Ray Allen is a hard shot? :lol:

Catch and shoot 3 from the shortest point of the court for the leading all time 3pt shooter. :lol:

It wasn't no win or go home, it was to tie the game. :lol:

It didn't win anything.

Kyrie's shot WON THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP IN GAME 7 ON THE ROAD.

You sound crazy.

Let it go? ***** you the only one arguing for Ray. :lol:

Like I said, keep the 2013 DVD tucked under your pillow.

Last edited:
I posted during the Portland series that Stephs defense was suss. All I got was back talk and wash ya entire face :rofl:

You gotta force him to actually have to guard someone on defense.. And not just go to a weak wing player and essentially play free safety

Most teams usually have someone they can hide him on

Also he gets away with a lot when he does have to guard someone

Last edited:

He ain't leaving. He's going to enjoy playing basketball now. Pressure is way off him now.

SAS just said his gut tells him LeBron will be in LA next year, hahahahahaha. I'm done for today watching that ****.

:lol: cats be throwing **** on the wall and seeing what sticks w/ these speculations. Bron aint leaving Cleveland, he's gon retire there in the year 2059 :lol:

bron has no pressure on him anymore. why leave? people prolly believed that fake video of him telling wade he would come back to miami. stupid

Which could be a good thing or a bad thing for his game. Might not have the hunger that he had trying to get this city a ring. I think Cleveland goes on another championship drought after this.

And KD and Russ laughed their ***** to losing the conference finals :lol:

If I'm steph, I work on my defense all year, get stronger and come back w/ a chip on your shoulder.

Last edited:
Let it go? ***** you the only one arguing for Ray.
laugh.gif

Like I said, keep the 2013 DVD tucked under your pillow.
if u think im the only person saying rays shot was better, then you dont read fast enough. everyone with sense said the same thing, on every page lol. like i said, ill let yall live. youre on a high right now so ur not thinking clearly

Klay Thompson can't decide if he's an A's fan or a Dodgers fan. 

Prob was posted in the million pages here since last night
But whos the dude in the Witness shirt?

SAS just said his gut tells him LeBron will be in LA next year, hahahahahaha. I'm done for today watching that ****.

No he didn't. Or did he change his stance? I heard him on Mike & Mike and he said that was the rumor, but he didn't think he would leave Cleveland now

Lebron has good pub now. Leaving right now would just be awful.

But with him and his team, anything can happen

Which could be a good thing or a bad thing for his game. Might not have the hunger that he had trying to get this city a ring. I think Cleveland goes on another championship drought after this.
i dunno. the east would have to be shaken up to stop cleveland from getting back to the finals again. like i said, theres only two teams in the east even CAPABLE of beating the cavs, and they both need all of their players to be 100% healthy to do it. if that doesnt happen, cavs will be right back in the finals AGAIN next year

Last edited:

Can't see born going west

And Blake would be the wrong type of PF to put with him, if he meant the clippers

KD and Russ both laughed at the thought of Curry being a good defensive player. People really telling me this year he's leading the league in steals, great defender. CLEVELAND TARGETED CURRY WITH PRETTY MUCH EVERY PLAYER THEY HAVE.

Yup, everybody was getting at him.

It's crazy to say that the unanimous MVP has work to do over the summer but he definitely does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom