The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how bad Iggy's back was. He still did great on defense, but he even more timid on offense than normal.

I never realized how much of a liability Curry is on defense. No wonder Lillard scored 50 against them.

Wall and his "broke jumper" dropped 40 on Curry this season too.

Congrats cavs fans!

#ThunderUp this upcoming season though 
pimp.gif

shooting off the dribble with 1 minute on the clock is more impressive than being SO close to losing that the ropes are already being brought out ON YOUR HOME COURT to crown the away team... 5 seconds left off a lebron miss, tap pass, scramble back JUST far enough to get your toes behind the line and then launch a 3 in under 2 seconds. but yea... kyrie shot in currys face with a minute to go. just as impressive
oh?

Ray Allen made the shortest 3 point shot on the court over a player that was 3 inches shorter than him.

Dunno if this was debated (if it was sorry) but i think Lebron's Miami team would have cooked the Warriors. We already knew what Lebron was gonna give us (the ultimate stat stuffer) but this IMO was more about the maturation of Kyrie.

It was his play that shocked everyone really cuz we knew he can get buckets, but on THIS STAGE? Against Curry? Especially given the fact that he has such an injury prone history...

Much love to Draymond for balling out in Game 7. Curry was bad but NO ONE is talking about Klay Thompson drinking Harrison Barnes juice and being so atrocious. The two of them were non existent in Game 7. 

Yea except that ****** in this exact thread were touting Curry's "defense".

And yes under these circumstances, hitting the shot over him especially makes it an even better moment, take them MIA blinders off.
no. there are no circumstances except there was a minute left in a tie game. everything else is stuff yall heaping on lol like "in the same arena he was injured in" "in 2x mvp's face" "off the dribble" none of that stuff is a qualifier to make the shot more than it was.... an incredible shot.

shooting off the dribble with 1 minute on the clock is more impressive than being SO close to losing that the ropes are already being brought out ON YOUR HOME COURT to crown the away team... 5 seconds left off a lebron miss, tap pass, scramble back JUST far enough to get your toes behind the line and then launch a 3 in under 2 seconds. but yea... kyrie shot in currys face with a minute to go. just as impressive

On the road in a game 7 with seconds left against defending champs vs at home in a game 6 when you're defending champs. The Cavs were in a tougher mental situation. Let's not gloss over the fact that Ray Allen is arguably the greatest 3 point shooter and Kyrie is the greatest....err nothing yet. But he made a 3 on arguably the greatest 3 point shooter...

Yall Dory cats gotta chill, Ray's 3 was better

Ray's 3 forced an OT, which forced a game 7 which was another home game for the heat which was then ultimately won and Ray Allen had no hand in game 7.

Kyrie's 3 won the game. Period.

Bruh, did you not forget Birdman and Bosh are down there boxing Tristan Thompson out?

You're definitely in your prisoner of the moment stage right now, this Cavs team doesn't not match up well with either Miami championship team.

Love and Thompson > Birdman And Bosh

Degree of difficulty and pressure was way higher on Ray Allen's shot, sorry. The game was not on the line with Kyrie's shot

Kyrie's was on the road and Ray's was at the crib

What's up with all this LeBron leaving Cleveland now talk? Where is this coming from? I don't see him ever leaving. He could never win there again and he would still be a god there. He'll retire in Cleveland.

no. there are no circumstances except there was a minute left in a tie game. everything else is stuff yall heaping on lol like "in the same arena he was injured in" "in 2x mvp's face" "off the dribble" none of that stuff is a qualifier to make the shot more than it was.... an incredible shot.

Theres a reason NBA players shoot a much higher percentage on catch and shoot instead of off the dribble, you don't even know what you talking about b. :lol:

"Off the dribble don't matter" ain't nobody stopping you from watching your 2013 NBA champion DVD's.

I posted during the Portland series that Stephs defense was suss. All I got was back talk and wash ya entire face :rofl:

I was so used to not seeing special things happen in the NBA at high pressure, record breaking moments over the past decade, I kinda expected the same. The King came through though, great achievement.

He knew Curry couldn't guard him.

Took Curry's soul with that shot. His whole demeanor changed after that.

Son was so shaky the rest of the game.

You could see it in his body language after he watches it go in.

***** probably ain't even sleep last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom