The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me corny but the reason I bet so big on Cleveland winning it all is I just refused to believe God would do that to those people again.

The last month people have been thinking I was crazy with my Cleveland support and honestly I can't give you a basketball reason.

Something in my gut just told me they where winning.

Just had a weird premonition

I went with the best player in the game. I couldn't see LeBron losing two years in a row to this team. That's why I picked them in 6. Cavs looked real bad in game 1 and 2. That wasn't the Cavs and that **** had me nervous. After that, they were good. Even in game 4 but they blew that one.

Which could be a good thing or a bad thing for his game. Might not have the hunger that he had trying to get this city a ring. I think Cleveland goes on another championship drought after this.

i dunno. the east would have to be shaken up to stop cleveland from getting back to the finals again. like i said, theres only two teams in the east even CAPABLE of beating the cavs, and they both need all of their players to be 100% healthy to do it. if that doesnt happen, cavs will be right back in the finals AGAIN next year

I'm talking bout winning, not getting there.

:

22.6 PPG
3.7 APG
4.9 RPG
4.3 TOV
0.7 BLK
4.0 FTA
3.6 PF

40.3 FG% / 40.0 3P% / 92.9 FT%

Kyrie Irving:

27.1 PPG
3.9 APG
3.9 RPG
2.6 TOV
0.7 BLK
4.7 FTA
2.6 PF

46.8 FG% / 40.5 3P% / 93.9 FT%

Kyrie Irving outplayed Steph Curry. But Klay was gonna lock him up :rofl: :lol:

Surprising to me that Steph still shot 40% from 3, seemed like he missed so much more than usual, just a testament to his ridiculousness.

Anyone ever talk about what the possibility would be for Horford to end up in CLE. Better fit than Kevin

Would love Big Al in Cle, he definitely fits better than Love because of his defense, he's also a knock down shooter who can keep the spacing he provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom