The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.

The Uncle Drew Carey award.
laugh.gif

Except nobody knows who Carey is anymore.
frown.gif
everyone knows who the guy from the price is right is. 

I wonder if I have mixed up with another laker/Kobe fan. I swear you went in on anyone who dared say lebron was better in the off season thread. Not you? I remember thinking it was a gator fan too

It could have been me, full disclosure I was one of Bron's biggest ctitics and self proclaimed haters. And to be fair before yesterday I had him behind Bean. I tried to state fax though even though it was through a more pessimistic lens. Just wanted him to have to play by the same rules the other greats before him had.

It could have been me, full disclosure I was one of Bron's biggest ctitics and self proclaimed haters. And to be fair before yesterday I had him behind Bean. I tried to state fax though even though it was through a more pessimistic lens. Just wanted him to have to play by the same rules the other greats before him had.

Respect for being honest. That's rare these days.

[quote name="KMante"]The Block

The Shot (2016)

The Manifesto 

:smokin[/quote]What a time, right? :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Putting Lebron over Kobe after this series in particular is crazy dude

I agree. One year shouldn't make him better in your eyes

He was better prior to this year, but converted those who were skeptical because of the finals victory.

Last edited:
I'm with DC, I don't know how you can definitively say one is far ahead of the other and scoff at a different opinion

They're are quite a number of people here who think their opinions are elite and carry more weight than anybody else.

Respect for this. I never saw them play. I wasn't alive to UNDERSTAND the game when they were around. I could watch film, but that is only part of the equation.

So I would agree that folks shouldn't only speak on people they have lived to experience.

My list, based on what I was able to see.

In No order

Jordan
Magic
Bird
Hakeem
LeBron
Duncan
Kobe
Shaq

Everyone else is a step below

Agreed, you missing Kareem though.

Last edited:
Eh. I've thought he was better than Kobe for a long time now. But oksuerprankings are never going to come with a resolution.

Eh. I've thought he was better than Kobe for a long time now. But oksuerprankings are never going to come with a resolution.

some of us always had this opinion, but i swear to you, 90% of those saying it now didn't feel the same way. Its ok though, people are entitled to change their mind.

I think cavs fans can go ahead and enjoy this time. But Bryant got all his rings with one team and never got swept in a finals

I hate the 'Did you watch them play?' rebuttal.

I've never seen Leonardo DaVinci or George Washington Carver, but I know they were fairly inventive people.

I've never seen Albert Einstein, but I know he was pretty smart.

'Oh, that's because you know the results of their work.'

Exactly.

Know the results of their work.

Exactly.

[quote name="awyea"]I think cavs fans can go ahead and enjoy this time. But Bryant got all his rings with one team and never got swept in a finals[/quote] LeBron James has never been swept in the finals, either.

I hate the 'Did you watch them play?' rebuttal.

I've never seen Leonardo DaVinci or George Washington Carver, but I know they were fairly inventive people.

I've never seen Albert Einstein, but I know he was pretty smart.

'Oh, that's because you know the results of their work.'

Exactly.

Know the results of their work.

Exactly.
comparing art to sports tell me how great mikan is , tell me about the big O ,

i cant even tell how great magic was. never got to see him play. watching highlights and looking at stats and chips . totally different then living thru the experience. i cant do it 

. bad analogy . miss me with that. 

Last edited:
:smh: there's still people that think Kobe is better??? Lmao

Let me know when Kobe led his team back from a 3-1 deficit with no home court advantage.

Better yet, let me know when Kobe led a playoff series, let alone the finals, in damn near every statistical category not just on his team but the opposing team as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom