The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lettuce be cereal, there is no team in the East that could have stopped what's about to happen the next week and a half.

Toronto takes out Cleveland, they're doing what, exactly, to the Warriors playing like this? Klay and Steph barely showing out, and Toronto does what about it?

Heat? Pacers?

It wouldn't have mattered.

Cavs have to run big and play their game. 

I know they jack up a lot of 3's and can hit them from time to time but that's not their true identity. 

I knew this was going to happen. Cavs really better off without Kyrie and Love. No ball movement when Kyrie has the ball. Love has been burgering post ups all game. And both were minus players on defense...

Cavs really put up a better fight when both were hurt lmao

Last edited:
Its not over I think cabs take game 2 tyron lue will make the proper adjustments cuz he knows the laker way

These dudes had all this time to rest in the playoffs so far.  They had all this time to gameplan for GS and this is the effort they come with?

Embarrassing.  But totally expected.  2/7 on the way...

Last edited:
Steel sharpens steel. Them boys ain't been tested all post season. They gonna learn real soon.

Lettuce be cereal, there is no team in the East that could have stopped what's about to happen the next week and a half.

Toronto takes out Cleveland, they're doing what, exactly, to the Warriors playing like this? Klay and Steph barely showing out, and Toronto does what about it?

Heat? Pacers?

Exactly why conference Playoff seeding needs to go away. No team in the East has any business being a part of the NBA Finals

Heat? Pacers?

i dont think any one is arguing someone better to come out of the east .... its just the fact that you got blown out by almost 30 when youre supposed to be a better team than you were last year is the issue 

Well Lebron loses game 1 a lot but this looked bad, there are things they can work on. Cavs win next game.

This GS team is OD tho, they have like 8 all stars on the team. Their second team is better than most teams in the NBA.
damn that excuse came quick

Klay x Steph won't play this bad again

but then again, the bench won't play this good again

hmmm step it up Splash Brothers

Exactly why conference Playoff seeding needs to go away. No team in the East has any business being a part of the NBA Finals
facts... but people spill all that east has more team with winning records bs so the west isnt that strong.
sick.gif
 okc vs gs was the real finals. 

Livingston is better than any player in the east that cle has seen in the playoffs.
klay and steph played like trash, but their bench carried tham. Can cav's bench do the same if their stars are off? I think not.

I'm not watching the finals this year anymore. I'm boycotting the travesty we call the eastern conference. The NBA should make the east their D league..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom