The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cavaliers-fans-burn-lebron-james-jersey-d2938d31f250f9b5_large.jpg

Cavs werent moving the ball well from the jump. How jr only get 3 shots? Gotta get everyone going save the isos for later

Lebron ain't tripping though we're all going back to our boring lives after this series...

Lue tried too many lineups tonight and LeBron didn't go strong to the paint.
Missed way too many layups and didn't try to dunk on anybody.
After a while he started looking like Westbrook with all those turnovers

Oh, yeah, no doubt.

I'm kind of shocked myself.

Like I said a few pages ago (JESUS this thread is moving! :lol: ), the Cavs looked worst tonight than I remembered last year WITHOUT Love/Kyrie.

Weird.

Don't know why people have been trying to tell y'all how garbage they were on defense. Tristan is as bad too, their entire team IQ on that end is terrible. Whatever Love and Kyrie bring on offense is negative and maybe is overshadowed by how trash they are on defense.

Lebron should sign w GS in the offseason on the vet minimum so he can ring chase with Steph, Klay, KD, and Dray.. He has the Nike deal so $$ shouldn't matter. Get those rings Lebron..

I think if I'm Cleveland I would've rather lost by having contested 3s rain on me than whatever happened tonight. They got beat over and over again for very easy buckets. That's way more embarrassing cuz that shows you're not doing something right and are just not getting it.

If you get beat on contested 3s you are at least playing defense properly...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom