The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're going to downplay lebrons number of finals appearances because he plays in the east, what the hell does that say about all the other stars in the east?

Got damn
what other stars in the east. look at they allstar teams. all the talent is in the west. look at the all nba teams.. 

lebron first team 

third team lowry , drummond and pg ... all other 11 players on all nba teams are from the west. 

Last edited:
If we're going to downplay lebrons number of finals appearances because he plays in the east, what the hell does that say about all the other stars in the east?

Got damn

There's one other guy in the east that's in the top 10 players in the league. The majority of the top talent is in the west.

He made one finals with that Cavs squad... he has made 6 in the past 6 years and they have been littered with HOF/ AS talent all over. And yet people still wanna say he lost to a better team, when your being considered to be a top 5 player of all time along with a good supporting cast... your presence should be enough to make YOUR team the better team.
Team sport, team game.  Team wins, team loses.

In before the DCAllAmerican 10 page tangent about one player doesn't make a difference on the team game.

Got damn

ASK yourself how many legit SUPERSTARS are in the East ? He teamed up with the only guy in the East who was in his caliber... Melo Is a baller but the knicks haven't put anything good around him, D-Rose was a superstar and injuries took that away.. PG hasn't reached his prime and when he was out there playing those heat teams his two best players around were Hibbert & Lance :lol:

I'm not gonna lie i know how small of a detail this is...but based off Steph curry Warmup alone i could tell that he has ZERO DOUBT thw W's are gonna take this... Son was throwing the ball up and trying to smack it into the basket from 3. On the other side of things Bron had the serious face on all night, no celebrating, no dancing, no smirks it was all 100% stoneface, after watching him for years in these playoffs i could already tell the doubt has sank in and this one is ending in 5 max.

This. I was like wtf is steph doing :lol:. Them smack shots were nowhere close to going in either. Then when he stopped smacking he took a regular 3 and bricked it. And then right after that he crossed his arms over his chest and just fell to the floor :smh:. Boy is a clown :lol:

Last edited:
what stars in the east? Melo? Wade? George? Jeff MF Teague?
sfl-miami-heat-hassan-whiteside-s020516

I'm not gonna lie i know how small of a detail this is...but based off Steph curry Warmup alone i could tell that he has ZERO DOUBT thw W's are gonna take this... Son was throwing the ball up and trying to smack it into the basket from 3. On the other side of things Bron had the serious face on all night, no celebrating, no dancing, no smirks it was all 100% stoneface, after watching him for years in these playoffs i could already tell the doubt has sank in and this one is ending in 5 max.

Unless the Refs start giving him those BS calls all the time. He was driving to the basket looking to be saved last night and the refs weren't giving him that BS.

bruhhhhhh the fooling is hilarious. Steph and Ian Clark were playing catch. Doing baseball and Football passes lmaoooooo. Steph trying to spike the ball in the hook like volleyball. Dudes aint shook ones at all. Funniest thing in the world when you already know its over lmaooo. Goliath looking light in the britches.

This. I was like wtf is steph doing :lol:. Them smack shots were nowhere close to going in either. Then when he stopped smacking he took a regular 3 and bricked it. And then right after that he crossed his arms over his chest and just fell to the floor :smh:. Boy is a clown :lol:

I'm glad i'm not the only one who peeped this he was way too comfortable to start the game :rofl:

Yup, Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving, Chris Bosh, and Dwayne Wade were definitely not in the prime of their careers.

Ray Allen was the only one on the way out.
Don't be a smart ***. I was clearly referencing guys like Shaq. And lets be realistic here, his final year with the Heat, Wade was looking extra washed. Draining his knees every other night and Bosh was playing soft. I'm no Lebron fan, but you can't be realistic with some of the foolishness that you're saying.

LeBron's Finals appearances are like Jim Kelly Super Bowl appearances. 

Congrats and it's good you made it, but you didn't win and people remember the losses on the big stage.

he did a trust fall with nobody behind him :rofl:

lmaooooooooooo

Steph does that same routine for every game though.

I'm just trying to figure out how Bron looked gassed in the first quarter according to several media reporters. Like they had 5 days off.

I'm just trying to figure out how Bron looked gassed in the first quarter according to several media reporters. Like they had 5 days off.

6 straight finals > 5 days rest

That takes a heavy toll on your body, you see every body else been on vacation why he's still workin

LeBron's Finals appearances are like Jim Kelly Super Bowl appearances. 

Congrats and it's good you made it, but you didn't win and people remember the losses on the big stage.
The only winnable game was the first Super Bowl. The others they were heavy underdogs. Can't really fault him for not winning the games they weren't supposed to win.

That takes a heavy toll on your body, you see every body else been on vacation why he's still workin

u went from talking all dat issssssssssh to making helllllla excuses bruhbruh

:rofl:

Interesting and the fact that before the conference finals they played something like 12 games in 50 days. And I could even see him being fatigued at the end of the game, but 9 minutes into the 1st quarter...c'mon son.

Last edited:
Don't be a smart ***. I was clearly referencing guys like Shaq. And lets be realistic here, his final year with the Heat, Wade was looking extra washed. Draining his knees every other night and Bosh was playing soft. I'm no Lebron fan, but you can't be realistic with some of the foolishness that you're saying.

Breh so now we don't count talent because they happened to not be playing the Ball of their life? Point blank period he has had two AS caliber players with him the past 6 years along with role players brought on to tailor fit his game.. WHEN IS THE BS GONNA STOP!!!!

So considering Klay & steph had mediocre series last year can we say that the Cavs & Warriors had similar talent also?

Steph and Klay were missing last night because they were shocked by all the open looks they were getting. They'll readjust by Sunday after going through that OKC gauntlet.

6 straight finals runs, dude has more then 40000 career minutes. body only has so many miles on it ,.... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom