The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The refd can only influence a game so much. The W's are 33pts better with Steph and Klay not doing anything. Get all the starters in foul trouble, fine, the bench is doing the work anyways

I'm saying. Refs can get guys in foul trouble all they want, cant stop currygawd from dropping 35footers. cant stop cavs from being loosey goosey with the ball. They're losing scoring already with love being hurt. where is the scoring gonna come from? 1st 2 games have already shown that channing is unplayable in this series.

The rebuttals for why the Cavs are gonna to win are hilarious filled with tired cliches and platitudes.

For example, in answer to how the Cavs are going to win the series:

Lebron needs to be game 6 Lebron against Boston!!!!!
They need to just play BETTER
They need to make the game ugly

Lol series is so lopsided "ESPN had to start comparing the dubs to ghosts" for news.

Whether the Cavs win or lose the series, tonight legitimately will define Lebron's legacy.

After Blatt got fired, I was adamant in saying that Lebron won't even be a top 10 player when it's all said and done. But now it's on the verge of happening and I don't want it to. I don't wish ill of that man. I want him to be great because I like redemption stories. I like triumph in the face of adversity. I also hate ugly *** Draymond Green but it's just too much bad karma built up on Bron :smh:

Some people don't believe in this stuff, but I do believe LeBron has built up way too much bad karma. He's practically been the poster boy since entering the league and has had everything handed to him from 2010 moving forward. He's picked and chose who he plays with and where he plays. He's even controlled how much money ownership will spend. There has NEVER been a player quiet like this who's had as much control over his own destiny than LeBron Raymone James.

Yes, you can say the beration, excoriation, maligning has all been superfluous recently (to an extent). But it's all been warranted. He's paved his own path and now he must walk on it.

I don't care what anyone on this board says or tries to show me. I've grown up watching the likes of Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird and Kobe Bryant. I know greatness when I see it. If LeBron goes down this year, it'll take an irreparable hit to his legacy. Nothing short of delivering a championship to Cleveland would change it.

no way in hell.

silver isn't stern. trust. cav wont gget a damn thing if they dont earn it.

Isn't LeBron's who championship mantra "Nothing is given, everything is earned"? :lol:

Idk why everyone thinks cavs are taking game 3. This series will be over in 4.

Well, if you want to look at it in a statistically point of view, the Warrior have lost the last 3-4 game 3's. So they're due to lose this one as well.

But I like to look at things from an internal prespective. Cavs are home, role players will step up and LeBron won't let his team go down 0-3. They know what's at stake here. They'll exert everything they have to win this game.

Besides, no Love is a blessing in da skies :rofl:

Everyone is talking about how awful the Cavs D has been, but what about their Offense?  Where are the points going to come from the beat the Cavs now that Love is out?

Good point...but, they weren't even getting points when Love was IN :lol:

Marc Stein [emoji]10004[/emoji] @ESPNSteinLine

ESPN sources say Love has been lobbying hard for clearance to play Game 3 but has been told Friday's Game 4 is the soonest he'll be cleared

11:47 AM - 8 Jun 2016

ESPN Stats & Info [emoji]10004[/emoji] @ESPNStatsInfo

In 38 minutes without Kevin Love on the floor in the NBA Finals, the Cavaliers have been outscored by 32 points. https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/740586620756332544 …

12:00 PM - 8 Jun 2016

Dave McMenamin [emoji]10004[/emoji] @mcten

This is what happened to J.R. Smith's hand while diving to the floor for a loose ball in Game 1.

11:58 AM - 8 Jun 2016

Marc Stein [emoji]10004[/emoji] @ESPNSteinLine

ESPN sources say Love has been lobbying hard for clearance to play Game 3 but has been told Friday's Game 4 is the soonest he'll be cleared
11:47 AM - 8 Jun 2016

ESPN Stats & Info [emoji]10004[/emoji] @ESPNStatsInfo

In 38 minutes without Kevin Love on the floor in the NBA Finals, the Cavaliers have been outscored by 32 points. https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/740586620756332544 …
12:00 PM - 8 Jun 2016

View media item 2061170

Dave McMenamin [emoji]10004[/emoji] @mcten

This is what happened to J.R. Smith's hand while diving to the floor for a loose ball in Game 1.
11:58 AM - 8 Jun 2016

Jeez, What does Kevin Love know that we don't?

I think he knows the Cavs are going to win and doesn't want to look bad when people see how they won without him :lol:

And JR has been hustling this Finals. I mean, he's only scored a handful of points. But after seeing what happened to his SHOOTING hand, I can understand.

Last edited:
They're at home. So?
Love isn't playing. So?
Players are gonna step up. So?

Dubs are a better and deeper team. None of that other stuff that sounds good is gonna matter tonight.

Trap game. Too much Dubs gassin.

Cavs by 20+ tonight. Book it 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom