The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackish, from the promos, completely seems like a show showing black people the way white suits need black people to be.

Seems like there would be tons of jokes about ashy skin, watermelon, fried chicken, and Kool-Aid. And those silly black people joking about white people and their participation trophies, lattes, and brunch.

Not something I'm even remotely interested in.

I've only seen a handful of episodes, but that show couldn't contrast more from what you just said :lol:

This is so damn lazy.

This Cavs team was tailor made for Lebron and his style of play. Of course bringing in a completely different player with a completely different skill set and style of play is going to give you different results.

With that being said, if you put curry on the Hawks, the Hawks are NBA champions. The same can't be said for putting Lebron on the Hawks or Warriors.

You're nuts if you think Curry on the Hawks would make them NBA Champs. Curry is surrounded with an arsenal of scoring threats in Golden State! LeBron haters don't want to give credit where credit is due.

Hawks would be even better with Curry, but they don't play the same defense as the Warriors are currently constructed, and don't have nearly the type of skilled shooters the Warriors do. That team is still losing the current Cavs, Raptors, and maybe Miami. I guess this is a case of trying to lowball Steph's supporting cast while pumping him up, even though his supporting cast has been...:wow: :wow: :wow: supporting him nearly this entire playoff run

Trap game. Too much Dubs gassin.

Cavs by 20+ tonight. Book it 
smokin.gif
Step broke his leg?
Uhhhhhhh. He's not the reason the Cavs been getting washed 
laugh.gif

Blackish, from the promos, completely seems like a show showing black people the way white suits need black people to be.

Seems like there would be tons of jokes about ashy skin, watermelon, fried chicken, and Kool-Aid. And those silly black people joking about white people and their participation trophies, lattes, and brunch.

Not something I'm even remotely interested in.
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Cause theres no possible way that the Cavs can go down 0-3? Right? Odds dont work like that? Silver wont let it?

If it were any other team id believe it. These guys? If Steph is gonna have an MVP game or if Klay is gonna go for 35+, it will be tonight. Cant wait. :smokin

Last edited:
Highly Questionable

E40's folks grabbing Biggie up and calling like whatchu want us to do with this fool?

"I'm like just let him go. I'm glad I didn't Greenlight nothing"

E-40

pimp.gif

Highly Questionable

E40's folks grabbing Biggie up and calling like whatchu want us to do with this fool?

"I'm like just let him go. I'm glad I didn't Greenlight nothing"
 E-40

:pimp:

Do u believe that tho?

Is that the truth?

:lol: :lol: where is this notion coming from that there's noooooo way in the world Cavs can possibly go down 0-3.

Even if Bron "goes off" they still lose. I've seen the future. Cavs lose by 13.

Last edited:
Whether the Cavs win or lose the series, tonight legitimately will define Lebron's legacy.

After Blatt got fired, I was adamant in saying that Lebron won't even be a top 10 player when it's all said and done. But now it's on the verge of happening and I don't want it to. I don't wish ill of that man. I want him to be great because I like redemption stories. I like triumph in the face of adversity. I also hate ugly *** Draymond Green but it's just too much bad karma built up on Bron :smh:

But lebron is already a top 10 player though

:lol: :lol: where is this notion coming from that there's noooooo way in the world Cavs can possibly go down 0-3.

Even if Bron "goes off" they still lose. I've seen the future. Cavs lose by 13.
the same people who said cavs can't lose game 2 cause lebron was 9-0 in playoff games after a game one loss prior to sundays loss.

I know they said the Ratings for Game 1 were the highest ever or highest since whenever.

I'd like to see those Neilsens on the last 2 games
nerd.gif

i don't think its that much of a stretch that 40 coulda got him touched.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom