The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell does Lebron get right to the rim just to pass the ball every damn time? He can go up for a dunk/layup and get fouled basically every time

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but after that non call on that screen where Klay got kneed...

The fix is in gentlemen.
Happens 10x every game is you look for it.

Cant wait for the Warriors run to see where ya'll stand
laugh.gif

Bron not a real leader b. Peoples true colors show during tough times not when everything is Gucci

game is rigged now, but when the warriors were playing football out there in game 2 everything was all good 
laugh.gif

[thread="649456"]Quote:[/thread]

This is so damn lazy.

This Cavs team was tailor made for Lebron and his style of play. Of course bringing in a completely different player with a completely different skill set and style of play is going to give you different results.

With that being said, if you put curry on the Hawks, the Hawks are NBA champions. The same can't be said for putting Lebron on the Hawks or Warriors.

You're nuts if you think Curry on the Hawks would make them NBA Champs. Curry is surrounded with an arsenal of scoring threats in Golden State! LeBron haters don't want to give credit where credit is due.

Hawks would be even better with Curry, but they don't play the same defense as the Warriors are currently constructed, and don't have nearly the type of skilled shooters the Warriors do.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. 

Atlanta was a much better defensive team this year than the Warriors were. And I don't really understand the whole "don't have nearly the type of skilled shooters" argument. Atlanta is one of the better jump-shooting teams in the NBA. Add a player like Steph, and they become even better - both individually and as a team.

I actually realize ATL's defense as I hit submit. Even with that, ATL is still not a better team than the Warriors. Warriors have better shooters than ATL, and if you stack their rosters person by person, at max ATL has 2 guys better at their position than GSW, and more than likely they're the 12-15th guys on the roster. Well...Horford is obviously better than Bogut, so let's just say GSW has 10 of 15 guys better than ATL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom