The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lineup is bron, frye, shump, dellavadova, and TT?

and lebron out here deferring to these guys 
mean.gif

[thread="649456"]Quote:[/thread]

This is so damn lazy.

This Cavs team was tailor made for Lebron and his style of play. Of course bringing in a completely different player with a completely different skill set and style of play is going to give you different results.

With that being said, if you put curry on the Hawks, the Hawks are NBA champions. The same can't be said for putting Lebron on the Hawks or Warriors.

You're nuts if you think Curry on the Hawks would make them NBA Champs. Curry is surrounded with an arsenal of scoring threats in Golden State! LeBron haters don't want to give credit where credit is due.

Hawks would be even better with Curry, but they don't play the same defense as the Warriors are currently constructed, and don't have nearly the type of skilled shooters the Warriors do.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. 

Atlanta was a much better defensive team this year than the Warriors were. And I don't really understand the whole "don't have nearly the type of skilled shooters" argument. Atlanta is one of the better jump-shooting teams in the NBA. Add a player like Steph, and they become even better - both individually and as a team.

I actually realize ATL's defense as I hit submit. Even with that, ATL is still not a better team than the Warriors.

Uh, who said they were?

Cavs used their nitrous to early :lol: they gonna blow that lead b, 3 whole qtrs left.

Just saw the score. These laughingstocks finally got tired of being called laughingstocks or are they gonna cough up the lead before halftime? Find out next time on As the NBA Turns.

Can't make it too obvious. Good time out from Silver there. Lue's not even admin of the chat group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom