The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAte when every time Curry play bad, " oh the chemo treatments have him fatigued"
FOH!!!
chemo?! 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Shopped, because Lebron is washed and he can't jump like that no more.
Dude jumped high for the first time in 6 months all the sudden yall talking like he's Vince Carter again lmao
I saw nothing about Vince Carter.

Here, let me fix that for ya:
Shopped, because Lebron is washed and he can't jump like that no more.
Dude jumped high for the first time in 6 months all the sudden yall talking like he's Vince Carter again lmao
happy.gif

Folx forget that prior to tonite, gsw just won 5 in a row, including 3 straight elimination games. Then going up 2-0 against the cavs...yeah, they were overdue for a letdown like tonite.

I can't get over two things though: some of the overreactions here and steph's play tonite. I predict that those are gonna be different come Friday

All I know is this has been the least interesting finals in a long time.  Can we at least get a close game?  I don't give a damn who wins or loses.

Game 3 L no biggie. Everyone pretty much thought the Dubs were gonna lose, then on to 4 or 5. Tonights no shocker, real game is game 4.

Friday gon be lit.

Drake ruined that Bron/Kobe ASG photo :lol:

What kicks is bron wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom