The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is this has been the least interesting finals in a long time.  Can we at least get a close game?  I don't give a damn who wins or loses.

Least interesting playoffs. Every team that wins, across the entire playoffs, has won in a blowout. I believe teams have won by the largest margin of victory, on average, in the history of the playoffs.

Teams got no heart nowadays

Game 4 will be very tight I think....should be the best game of this series thus far. I have no doubt Warriors will come through with a much better effort then.

sad face mjs need to be done away with and never done again. same old playedout joke/pic. not even funny anymore. people have no originality. just the same ish over and over again,. 

Oh look Lebron plays extended minutes at PF and this happens..........................

sad face mjs need to be done away with and never done again. same old playedout joke/pic. not even funny anymore. people have no originality. just the same ish over and over again,. 
true but people are stupid so expect this to go on at least another year

At least we don't have to wait until next Tuesday for Game4.

Friday
nthat.gif

No curry slander for stinking it up so far?
What about all his 3rd quarter points tonight? Aren't they stat filler points in garbage time?

No gifs showing his turnovers and how he did nothing when guarded by lebron?

No curry slander for stinking it up so far?
What about all his 3rd quarter points tonight? Aren't they stat filler points in garbage time?

No gifs showing his turnovers and how he did nothing when guarded by lebron?
You read the last 10 pages?

@atransta  I hope you either stuck with your OG idea of betting on the CAVS, or didn't bet at all.

Please tell me you did one of those two things bruv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom