The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

id like to see if Earl could whip up a more comedic avy for A-Friend to have to use for the next year. Something involving Draymond Green and OKC losing
I'm down.  We'll let his current avy last through the summer and then I'll run some ideas by you.
I feel that this current avy is something A-Friend would have chosen on his own which is not a good bet avy

I hate her TV voice.

I hate the way she articulates and accentuates and everything.

I'd rather look at hours of Draymond's mouth than hear her.
This is how i feel about Rachel Nichols. The way she talks is so damn annoying to me

Yea I'm actually feeling this current avy.
I don't mind looking at those two faces, failure faces.
I need to be reminded, daily, about all that **** I talked this year.
OKC .......nevermind. :smh:  
hey at least you're loyal. You admit defeat and you have humility. Not a lot of true fans can stand through the heat after the confidence you had all season long, dated back from October.

giphy.gif

Ledlow is mad cool but I hate her TV voice.

I'd rather look at hours of Draymond's mouth than hear her.
laugh.gif
i love her that voice is annoying as **** my god

Last edited:

Ledlow is mad cool but I hate her TV voice.
I agree, just tarted noticing it this season too

So is it something new? If so its a shame she got that weird, faux local evening news anchor voice going
It's definitely new.

And it keeps getting stronger and stronger.
maybe she's been working on it and has her sights set on something bigger than sports?

like a CNN show or a reporter job on the national news? 

when the cavs win a game this year, it's because Kevin Love didn't play

however, when the cavs lost the finals last year, it's because Kevin Love didn't play.

Confused, I am.
Was it because Kevin Love didn't play? Last year? That was it? Just 'Kevin Love didn't play'?

Not also that Kyrie didn't play? No also that the Warriors were better? Just that Kevin Love didn't play?

Winning tonight, that's being put just on Kevin Love didn't play? 'S it? Not that Kyrie stepped up? Not that Klay and Steph have still not really shown up large yet in the Finals, including tonight? Just Kevin Love didn't play? 'S all people are saying for the reason the Cavs won?

Not really that confusing when you take on a less limited perspective.

The pro LeBron gifs > LeBron slander gifs

Smh saving the good gifs for team LeBron I see.. Smh

*edit

Maybe I'm being hasty. I need to go to bed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom