The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2k Steph and Klay **** Bron. :pimp:

giphy.gif

I love it :rofl:

lebron can barely dribble the ball when driving. dude is getting locked up not only by iggy, but he can't even take advantage of steph :lol:
it's like all the hgh wore off. went from hitting 50 homers, to batting .200 with 10 hrs for a season

It all started when that magic-Doctor in Florida went down for supplying the MLB. LebbyWinks name comes up and next thing you know he shows up the next season with a hair transplant and 20 lbs lighter.

lebron can barely dribble the ball when driving. dude is getting locked up not only by iggy, but he can't even take advantage of steph :lol:
it's like all the hgh wore off. went from hitting 50 homers, to batting .200 with 10 hrs for a season

Bron need to train with Richard Jefferson

I don't even feel bad for Cavs fans.

Oklahoma took so many losses this year.

We are so close to being so far away.

OU girls bringing a Chip home though.

OSU mens Baseball probably brining home a Chip.

OSU Football got blasted in the Bowl.

CHance at the CHip and OU football got blasted in the Bowl.

Chance at the Chip and OU Basketball got blasted in the Final Four.

Chance at the Chip OKC Thunder got blasted in the real Finals.

Last edited:
This series is done, warriors got this, I still can't crown Steph as the greatest, there hasn't been enough consistency from him...great run by the warriors team though, they went against some solid teams this year and there are no doubts that they earned this chip

I don't think I've seen a team as demoralized Cleveland looked to the end of that game. I'd be shocked if Game 5 is anything less than a 25+ blowout by GS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom