The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If GSW wins the chip, theres absolutely no more arguments of whos the better team between them and the Bulls
The first round was a best of 5 back in the Bulls season so of course they would have one more win.

Go to bed
Why are you listing OSU then?
roll.gif

Oh, that makes sense....my bad

OSU = Oklahoma St.

Thought you'd have figured that one out when I was listing OKLAHOMA's losses for the year.

Why the hell was Kyrie and LeBron playing iso ball for the final 8 minutes of the game when it was still a game? What a joke.

View media item 2063910
If GSW wins the chip, theres absolutely no more arguments of whos the better team between them and the Bulls

Some are so impressed by numbers. This is a great run and an incredible season, but I know basketball and I know what my eyes see.

All these games where Steph hasn't shown up before this one...the Bulls would have put in major work. Ain't no way in hell these Warriors beat them in a series or are even close to being a better team...record or not.

The first round was a best of 5 back in the Bulls season so of course they would have one more win.

The Bulls had a 87% win ratio for the entire season which included the championship.

% wise the Bulls still hold the record for the greatest win % season (Including the Finals) in NBA history

Therefore the Bulls are still the Greatest team in History

Some are so impressed by numbers. This is a great run and an incredible season, but I know basketball and I know what my eyes see.

All these games where Steph hasn't shown up before this one...the Bulls would have put in major work. Ain't no way in hell these Warriors beat them in a series or are even close to being a better team...record or not.
But what if Kerr concurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom