The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron was chill until dude hit him in the Peter.

Every man has been hit in the Peter, and Lebron's immediate reaction is the same as ours.
You buck up immediately and want to throw...

Yall can't tell me Dray didn't do that ish on purpose. He did it on purpose. Disgusting man.

Was there a need to step over him? That's by far one of the most disrespectful things you can do

Last edited:
Refs watch the whole Bron and Steph ordeal :rofl:

giphy.gif

omg who did the camera work on this lol

Lmaooo what yall think bron said. Curry looked offended af.

Every man has been hit in the Peter, and Lebron's immediate reaction is the same as ours.

Yall can't tell me Dray didn't do that ish on purpose. He did it on purpose. Disgusting man.
Was there a need to step over him? That's by far one of the most disrespectful things you can do
That is beside the point bronconation24, completely beside the point.

You can't keep going around punching dudes in the **** man

Ainge is dumb enough to do this trade for Love

#3 pick, Bradley and Sully for Love, Love is like Jeff Green to Ainge, he will do anything to get him even if Love is garbage now

Man. I couldn't keep up with this thread but caught up with the last 20 pages at least. LeBron slander is cool so far but I know you guys got more in you :smile:

**** everything :smh:
Look at u g, rooting for that man behind closed doors.

Since he knows he has 0 chance of winning he said **** it if I snitch on dray they might suspend him and we have a shot.

Somebody somewhere has a tally on Dray's nut punches since game 1 of the Playoffs.

He's got to be going on like

tallies.jpg
Punches to the Peter's of other men.

That is beside the point bronconation24, completely beside the point.

You can't keep going around punching dudes in the **** man

Famb I agree with u but at this point its hella funny to me dat he keeps doing it :rofl:

I was wondering why LeBron got so animated like that.

To be fair though he was wrong for stepping over Draymond like that.
Lebron and Myrie took 33 of 38 shots in the 2nd half.
Lue shrunk his rotation even more tonight.

Gotta have more faith in your bench. I think Lebby and Myrie played the entire second half.

Bron got Windhorst politicing for him with this Draymond nonsense...

OLDHOTDOG... Err... I mean Windhorst is the biggest Lebum D ridin' fake out there. Only reason he is working for ESPN is because he is Lebrons mouthpiece after ESPN sold Lebron as sliced bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom