The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bron says something about Ayesha to steph, it'll throw him off his game.

It is a scumbag move, but anything goes on the court.

Lebron was heading back into the play though, a REAL Basketball move that can be defended as such when looking at a suspension.

It's a wrap for GSW, yall put your monies on Cleveland ASAP, that's 2 games my man Dray is gone for
mean.gif

Last edited:
Lebron and Myrie took 33 of 38 shots in the 2nd half.

Draymond foul man, it happened to lebron so no one in this thread will care but this dude has a habit of doing this **** and getting away with it

Yea Dray is legit in danger of getting suspended. Idiot.

Got away with looking directly at Adams' groin before striking. Don't know if he'll get away with this one.

Lebron was heading back into the play though, a REAL Basketball move that can be defended as such when looking at a suspension.

It's a wrap for GSW, yall put your monies on Cleveland ASAP, that's 2 games my man Dray is gone for:smh:  

lol golden state tooo deep bro probably wont matter and if it does he will be back for game 7

Just cleveland luck Bogut and speights gonna combine for 40

Last edited:

Got away with looking directly at Adams' groin before striking. Don't know if he'll get away with this one.

Damn you legit think he may get suspended for game 5?

Had no idea it was this serious although I did just rewatch it and damn that was pretty bad

It's a wrap for GSW, yall put your monies on Cleveland ASAP, that's 2 games my man Dray is gone for:smh:  

Pft.... I call "Rigged" if that actually happens.

I watched the play over and over, LeBron threw his *** down and still tried to step over him.

He ain't getting suspended.

Pft.... I call "Rigged" if that actually happens.

I watched the play over and over, LeBron threw his *** down and still tried to step over him.

He ain't getting suspended.
Lebron threw him down though?

Man quit.

Flailing is something Dray admitted to. He flailed himself right to the ground in this instance.

This whole convo is ridiculous...

Bron and dray got tangled.

Dray flopped to the ground, and starting playing with Lebbys feet.

Lebby decides to embarrass dray and steps over him.

Dray doesn't like it and swings at bron after getting up.

Situation ended right there, and nobody should be suspended.

Totally didn't understand the last minute of the game where they kept fouling until there was 10 seconds left but they were only taking 2s on the other end.

Damn you legit think he may get suspended for game 5?

Had no idea it was this serious although I did just rewatch it and damn that was pretty bad
Unfortunately yea man.

Bron made a fuss about it, Cavs officials are gonna forward that clip to the league office, and I think that unnatural flail is getting upgraded to a flagrant 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom