The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Keko Jonesyou couldn't be more wrong in your deduction that my posts about Dray **** punching Lebron are a direct result of it being GSW, the team that "ripped my heart out"

It's not that serious, my team lost, it happens, that's it's own ending and has nothing to with this, but Dray continuing to think its okay to hit men in the ****, is def not okay at this point.

1. I'm a huge fan of Dray, more so than I am Lebron and Cavs winning.

2. When Dray kicked Adams, I was the only one saying it was accidental and he need not be sudpened(I think I've more than shown my unbias)

3. The very next game after Dray didn't get suspended he hit another OKC player, IN THE ****, bruh, and then one more time after that even, in the OKC series.

4. Dude is doing this on purpose, and aside from "having my heart ripped out :rolls eyes", he needs to be punished

5. His playoff tally on **** punches is way way way way way way way to high to be accidental.
If I accidentally touched your wife's P 5 times in the course of 6 weeks, how would you feel, bruh , accident, coincidence or would you say I'm being a pervert and beat my ***

Last edited:
So HB shows up one series a yr. As long as it's in the finals that's coo

I'd keep that core together as long as possible.

Can't tell if that's a comforter or a table cloth (going with comforter) butbut that's fire.
Thinking the same thing
laugh.gif

***** really go to sleep in Versace 
pimp.gif

Only thing that can save Bron is Adam Silver now. Tyron Lue is so lost its not even funny. He has no idea what he's doing with these rotations.

If we get rid of HB, I'll miss him. But he hasn't been playing consistent enough on offense to make me think it would be a travesty to see him go elsewhere.

This at 31 stuff is garbage considering Lebby came into the league straight out of high school. So you can't make any real comparisons in their careers just by age benchmarks.
RIght. People seems to ignore mileage when it comes to this argument. I am not a Lebron fan by any means but playing 6 straight finals season does take a toll on you no matter how weak the Eastern Conference was. In a way, Kobe was a little washed too by that age. He was clearly on his last leg during the Celtics final. Like yes, I know he had that great season before he tore his achilles but even during that time frame, he looked like he worked really hard just to jump, drive, etc. 

Jordan did benefitted from the time off during his first retirement. Lebron and Kobe literally played from High School continuously along with back to back Olympics. That is incredibly taxing on the body no matter who you are.

@Keko Jonesman hold up, bruv

Did you say Lebron needs to be suspended? For his altercation with Draymond? :rofl:

Okay man, you must've just woke up and I think you were clearly annoyed by my 10+ Posts of pro Lebron anti-Draymond attitude.

Sure, Lebron clearly stepped over him to throw shade.
Sure, they got tied up and Dray is half the man(strength wise) Lebron is so he ended up on the ground not Lebron.

Sure, they both should have probably did get technicals.

But all that scuffling and tie up stuff happens on the regular.
Part of the game.

And although **** punches by Dray are happening pretty regular and way more regular than scuffles and tie ups, it's not smiled upon as "tough competitive basketball"

This dude Dray reminds me of the Asian cat in that spoof video they called "ball sack" or something like that. :rofl:

Gotta find that video

Last edited:
The Warriors have no choice but to bring Barnes back. You're not going to replace his production with only 8MM (assuming they bring Festus back) in cap space.

The Warriors have no choice but to bring Barnes back. You're not going to replace his production with only 8MM (assuming they bring Festus back) in cap space.

Their offensive rating and defensive rating are both better with him off the floor in the regular season and playoffs.

They're -1.8 with him on in both.

What is this production that you speak of?

Anybody saying Draymond purposely tried to hit Lebron in the **** is tripping, if they suspend dude I'll be shocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom