The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was listening to Bill Simmons pod and he brought up an interesting point regarding Curry's contract.

He's making 4x as much money off the court than on and after this championship that will only go up.

Say they go for the 3 peat next year, what's stopping Curry from doing what MJ did and taking replacement player money to keep GSW able to do anything roster wise?

Naw MJ didn't take low money on purpose

He was just a ******* and hamstrung himself signing that 8 year contract for peanuts in 89.

Imagine if that discount contract Curry signed before he blew up was for 8 yrs :x

Last edited:
Naw MJ didn't take low money on purpose

He was just a dumbass and hamstrung himself signing that 8 year contract for peanuts in 89.

Imagine if that discount contract Curry signed before he blew up was for 8 yrs :x

Yea but Curry could do it purposely just to dominate the league.

I mean MJ is the perfect example, the contract sucked in terms of him getting paid for his value but it enabled him to play on loaded teams that whole time.

Curry could do that and make up the money off the court with ease.

LeBron tried to son Green but he wasn't having it. Given the magnitude of disrespect that a step over caused coach lue, i think the NBA lets green slide since he was simply protecting his image.

It just depends on how much Curry is making off the court. If he could still make more money than any nba player with just endorsement money than maybe he does it.

This crossed my mind and my boy brought it up, gsw played like TRASH game 3. Was this intentional just to win the chip at home? I mean they played NOTHING like themselves; no plays being ran, missed fts all around, bad body language. It sounds ridiculous, but i can't think of another reason that they would play that bad. I thought the same thing about the 14 finals. Spurs played like outright garbage in one of those games.

If you think gsw isn't going to close out Monday in roaracle to solidify their record season...........

Curry might break 4 records in the first half alone.

The Bulls were a "loaded" team?????

nope

they just signed rejects, has beens, and projects

they were FAR from deep

all they had was mj pippen and the aforementioned rejects has beens, and projects

but with two of the best to do it and the greatest coach ever it was enough

Last edited:
This crossed my mind and my boy brought it up, gsw played like TRASH game 3. Was this intentional just to win the chip at home? I mean they played NOTHING like themselves; no plays being ran, missed fts all around, bad body language. It sounds ridiculous, but i can't think of another reason that they would play that bad. I thought the same thing about the 14 finals. Spurs played like outright garbage in one of those games.

If you think gsw isn't going to close out Monday in roaracle to solidify their record season...........

Curry might break 4 records in the first half alone.

Yea man. Gentleman's sweep > sweep

Far as I'm concerned refs absolutely goofed by letting the Dray and Bron thing get as far as it did. I mean ref stepped right into their altercation and walked back out like everything was cool. How do you advocate suspending Draymond for that? It should have never gotten to the point where he could do that in the first place

Yea, compared to the other teams at the time I would say so.

Not Showtime Lakers or 80's Celtics loaded but right under that.

lol you are nuts

they are FAR under those teams

guys like bill cartwright, luc longley bill wenighnton, stacey king, scott williams, washed john salley, corey blount were their big men

judd buchler, randy brown, bj armstrong, craig hidges, john paxson steve kerr

semi washed ron harper

then they brought in a reject that no team wanted in dennis rodman

and signed a top foreign prospect in toni kukoc

cant imagine ANY second unit out there without mj and saying wow that teams deep lol

Far as I'm concerned refs absolutely goofed by letting the Dray and Bron thing get as far as it did. I mean ref stepped right into their altercation and walked back out like everything was cool. How do you advocate suspending Draymond for that? It should have never gotten to the point where he could do that in the first place

We all know only the Stans want Green suspended. Led by the head prop piece Windhorst. Mistakers think their only chance is to get Green out f game 5. Pathetic.

Last edited:
The only people i can see on the Cavs roster next year is LeBron & Tristian Thompson. I think everyone else is up for trade.

I do think Golden State's magic will run out next year or the year after but The Cavs can't beat this team as presently constructed. On both sides.

Cavs can beat any other team in a 7 game series, but not Golden State. They just have too many mismatches.
Given another season to gel the Thunder will do the same thing as golden state to the east.

His teammates aren't responsible for his broke jumper, loose handle or inability to finish at the rim
Or the fact he has yet to develop a turn around jumper while in the post. Sick of these excuses from Lebron fans. He left Miami because he thought Wade was washed and feared he might have to take the last shot.

Man... If Lebron let that fool OLDHOTDOG... Err, I mean Windhorst bop The cranberries, that slurper would be all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom