The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well one thing's clear. a lot of people hate lebron.

i feel like i'm not obligated to defend him after the whole miami nonsense. but how many of you trashing him now were excited when he went to miami?

Last edited:

i feel like i'm not obligated to defend him after the whole miami nonsense. but how many of you trashing him now were excited when he went to miami?
honestly speaking, probably the majority of not all.

The Miami decision was one of the biggest factor for a lot of fans to turn into haters.

honestly speaking, probably the majority of not all.

The Miami decision was one of the biggest factor for a lot of fans to turn into haters.

This. I think the whole miami thing was actually the catalyst for the majority of the hate.

Fk outta here. Savannah is a good looking woman. Ayesha too. This is NT though...
laugh.gif
dudes hype up sage like shes a dime  and a few dudes have said they would give  ramona shelbourne the d. nters are far from picky even if we talking hypothetically.

Last edited:
thunder a wayyyyyyyyyy better squad than cleveland. that team wouldve been matchup hella for cavs also.

The only people i can see on the Cavs roster next year is LeBron & Tristian Thompson. I think everyone else is up for trade.

I do think Golden State's magic will run out next year or the year after but The Cavs can't beat this team as presently constructed. On both sides.

Cavs can beat any other team in a 7 game series, but not Golden State. They just have too many mismatches.

I always love when the Internet GMs trade trash for upgrades just because it makes sense for their team. But we're about 3 days too early for post 15-16 NBA season discussions.
Max

Okay, i'll wait until the Finals conclude Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom