The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebby crying to the media (and calling to the league) that Green needs to be suspended. Airing court-talk to reporters and now leaking to the media. Not only is LebbyWinkle not an Alpha; dude ain't even a Beta... LeBumz is straight Team Delta!

Lebby crying to the media (and calling to the league) that Green needs to be suspended. Airing court-talk to reporters and now leaking to the media. Not only is LebbyWinkle not an Alpha; dude ain't even a Beta... LeBumz is straight Team Delta!

And you know this for fact how again?

The Bulls were a "loaded" team?????

Yea, compared to the other teams at the time I would say so.

Not Showtime Lakers or 80's Celtics loaded but right under that.
They three peated, had 72 wins then followed that up with 69 wins and had three hall of famers and sure to be fourth with Steve Kerr in the future. How were they not loaded again.

Common knowledge brah. Only two men know what was said and only one has something to gain by repeating it. LeBunz is Team Delta and LeTots just jealous you dudez weren't the ones reaching for some sack.

Warriors in 5.

LeBunz 2/7.

Facts.

Last edited:

it was just bron and draymond where they were standing, how would one of his teammates know what dray said to bron, less bron spilled the beans like a coochie

Lebron not washed, but I dont think theres gonna be another ring on his finger. Yeah he can make the finals every year, but any team that comes out the west will straight up beat Cleveland.

On some middle school tell the teacher type ish

Can't rock with Dray cuz that behavior is kg ish but you don't cry to the media about that ish like a delta

'LeBron - 'Follow my Lead' - LeStatPad - Delta - James'

Last edited:
Why does LeBron have to be washed? The Warriors are a bad matchup for the Cavs & they're just flat out better.

I know y'all will slander LeBron regardless but he lost to one of the best teams of all time. Give the guy a break.

Stop coming in here making all kinds of sense bro :lol:

Lebron not washed, but I dont think theres gonna be another ring on his finger. Yeah he can make the finals every year, but any team that comes out the west will straight up beat Cleveland.

may not be washed yet but def on the decline. he's not getting anymore rings.

Why does LeBron have to be washed? The Warriors are a bad matchup for the Cavs & they're just flat out better.

I know y'all will slander LeBron regardless but he lost to one of the best teams of all time. Give the guy a break.
Yeah, come on guys. Every time he's lost in the NBA finals, it's been to the best team that year. How can you hold that against him? There's no shame in losing to the best team in the league

96 bulls werent loaded. Ppl still dont understand that great players make other players better. See the warriors ? They made a 2nd round draft pick the best all around player in the league. Lebron stacks his teams. Still no ring. I wonder why....

Jordan didnt win until he learned the concept of team ball. Lebron and kyrie out there just chucking. And thats when guys like pippen. Rodman. Etc. Became legendary. **** jr could become one of those guys if they learned how to create for him (maybe a stretch lol)

Last edited:

On some middle school tell the teacher type ish

Can't rock with Dray cuz that behavior is kg ish but you don't cry to the media about that ish like a delta

'LeBron - 'Follow my Lead' - LeStatPad - Delta - James'

I love how people say this then sweep under the rug when Kobe ratted on Shaq on Pau.

96 bulls werent loaded. Ppl still dont understand that great players make other players better. See the warriors ? They made a 2nd round draft pick the best all around player in the league. Lebron stacks his teams. Still no ring. I wonder why....

Jordan didnt win until he learned the concept of team ball. Lebron and kyrie out there just chucking. And thats when guys like pippen. Rodman. Etc. Became legendary. **** jr could become one of those guys if they learned how to create for him (maybe a stretch lol)

They went out and bought Dennis Rodman. They were doing it too back then.

bron not washed washed..but he's definitely going to be another star's role player pretty soon.

dudes say stuff like 'hmmm, if curry's shot isn;t falling..what else does he really do???!?!?!'

Same can be same for Bron though

'If bron isn't front running with a big lead, what else does he really do? '

Son legit cannot play basketball if they have to come from behind.

I will say tho that a summer away from basketball along with a renewed dedication to his hgh regiment should work wonders for his game heading into next season. 7 straight finals is not out of the question

Who else in the east reaches the finals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom