The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole presser is painful. Bron talkin about "it's so hard to keep taking the high road" :smh:

He's right though, lesser players constantly take shots at him and he really doesn't respond

He could **** on a lot of those NBA players, with his all of his accolades, accomplishments, and financially but he doesn't.

Yeah he's the only loser who have everything. That's why he doesn't get respect. He can have all the money. Money comes and goes. His losing streak will stay forever

But you left out the accolades and accomplishments part :lol:

Yeah he's the only loser who have everything. That's why he doesn't get respect. He can have all the money. Money comes and goes. His losing streak will stay forever

Dog do you say anything in this thread thats not lbj related sheesh lol

the curry shoe talk is so stupid. everyone making fun of it just trying to fit in.

theyre literally the same shoe except for a low ankle cut... and the curry 2s were the highest selling single basketball shoe this year. so obviously the silhouette isnt a problem

1264001-103_DEFAULT
1259007-036_DEFAULT

the curry shoe talk is so stupid. everyone making fun of it just trying to fit in.

theyre literally the same shoe except for a low ankle cut... and the curry 2s were the highest selling single basketball shoe this year. so obviously the silhouette isnt a problem

1264001-103_DEFAULT
1259007-036_DEFAULT

The low is not my thing but the high on the right with the blue/white scheme is looking nice

I think us hating on the Currys is just cuz we the nike generation

The younger crowd is going to be all up on the Currys

I would probably buy the Currys if I was still playing ball like that. I play ball once a year now :lol: Not worth it.

Last edited:
Curry himself said the shoe isn't meant for casual appeal until the third or fourth model

and it still ***** on this years KD, LeBron, and all of the Jordan signature shoes of the past five years.

Accolades accomplishments, everyone have accomplishments. I don't care about Lebron's Kia contract. He can have all the points he can be the NBA leading scorer, the bottomline is he's a loser. No basketball IQ
Can you explain the lack of basketball IQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom