The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
 I was only talking about AI's step over specifically,same as Nawzlew
Precisely.

And AI shouldn't have nor did he, get suspended for it.

I'm not saying it isn't disrespectful, just saying that narrative never was presented until Lebron did it.

It was only praised as I guess, "good disrespect"

UA winning, they getting free media attention. shoes gonna sell regardless
dudes wear elephant prints on their shoes, the nerve of them to knock steph's white sneakers

Last edited:
dudes wear elephant prints on their shoes, the nerve of them to knock steph's white sneakers

im sayin though. y'all act like Lebron's current shoes aren't trash lol. Bron's line aint been poppin since the 8s

We all knew it was coming.

CkxtYX_UgAEyYYx.jpg

Like 2 sizes left on FNL.

Joints still moving.

Serves Draymond ugly *** right. Dude is a scrappy player playing with a finesse team. I've been screaming that Draymond will be the Warriors downfall. Now I want the Cavs to come back and win this series more than ever

Precisely.

And AI shouldn't have nor did he, get suspended for it.

I'm not saying it isn't disrespectful, just saying that narrative never was presented until Lebron did it.

It was only praised as I guess, "good disrespect"
exaggerating much.

how many people said lebron should be suspended. very few . 

:lol: at the straight [emoji]128293[/emoji]
No lie, i kinda wanna get them just as a challenge. Kinda like in the military we had "birth control glasses" because they supposedly prevented you from getting any play, and rocked them joints confidently.

120 tho, heeeeeeeeell naw.

Serves Draymond ugly *** right. Dude is a scrappy player playing with a finesse team. I've been screaming that Draymond will be the Warriors downfall. Now I want the Cavs to come back and win this series more than ever
your flip flopping self been wanting the cavs to come back and win. 
laugh.gif
 you were in here crying about two days ago over lebrons legacy. 

The fact that he had to go out and get Straight Fire on them is hilarious. Shows that everyone is getting to him. Weak ***** bi*** like 3 6 said.

LeBron weak as **** for crying about anyone talking trash. He's also weak as **** for that game he had that night. Soft *** guy.

Curry's weak for supporting his sneaker?

And people say we reach when we hate on LeBron :lol:

I don't care if he wears his own shoes. The fact he had Straight Fire put on his shoe after everyone has killed it is weak. I would respect ignoring it and just going on with your practice and game.

If LeBron or Kobe did this, it would be weak as hell by them as well.

Last edited:
I think it's hilarious that Steph wrote Straight [emoji]128293[/emoji] on his shoes.

Taking the slander in stride & playing along with the rest of the internet >>>

exaggerating much.

how many people said lebron should be suspended. very few . 

But the league didnt suspend draymond

They gave him a flagrant foul. He just had too many flagrants accumulated

Now whether you think attempting to hit a player in the balls is a flagrant is another story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom