The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron would've teamed up with Mark Price, Craig Ehlo, & Brad Daugherty to get one for the Land

I'm sure a 90's basketball player can figure out how to play five feet off of Lebron and watch Lebron dribble 15 seconds off of the shot clock before deciding not to shoot.  

Lebron is the Jerry West of the 2010's

Ewinga Knicks
Millers pacers
Penny's magic

They all had a total of how many championships?

0. Thanks to you know who.

Reggie Miller lead the Pacers for 20 years made the Finals after Jordan retired and STILL never won ****.

Jordan didn't beat the Pistons until they got old. Most of the core of the Bad Boys was out of the league and retired 3 years after 91

sick.gif
These are from games where Chicago's winning score was likely high 80's low 90's not 130
pimp.gif

Reggie Miller lead the Pacers for 20 years made the Finals after Jordan retired and STILL never won ****.

Jordan didn't beat the Pistons until they got old. Most of the core of the Bad Boys was out of the league and retired 3 years after 91

So the Pistons were old in 91? They had just won the two years prior.

Last edited:
Man the last few pages is not looking good. Not enough LeBron slander. Too much LeBron Stan trolling. I'm outtie for now.

if bron played in the jordan era he would have 8 rings

[quote name="DefTooOldForYa"]
...I am the man who will fight for your honor
I'll be the hero that your dreaming of
We're gonna live for ever
Knowing together
That we did it all for the glory of love...
[/quote]

Not only were the Pistons getting old they were coming off 3 straight Finals.

Jordan couldn't do **** with them in their prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom